No Legends

Job1865Job1865 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
edited October 2019 in General TSB Discussion
What do you have to do to earn Legend players? I play every single day and spend a lot of gold on boxes, and I am the only one in my club that doesnt have a single legend. Is there some trick to it? Very Frustrating!

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    It's just the luck of the box, there's no trick to it. If you want a guaranteed legend, beating who hof is the way to go.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    What @retirepujols said.  I didn't get my first legend until two Sundays ago after winning the last CvC match.  Pulled Kruk.  Now I have 4, one of them a pitcher who I don't count, and one of them from WoH HoF this week.  I was last in my club too, now I have the most ha.  You'll get there.
    Just no.  
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I got my first one last night, a random club box at 11:00pm  perhaps you should wait til dark?

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• ScottsdalesmashScottsdalesmash Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I have five and four of them came at the last hour of the respective day.   Like getting the cvc reward box.  Probably coincidental, but I'm sharing
  • UncleB238UncleB238 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I have 7 of them. Only 3 are currently getting used though.
  • captainmorgancaptainmorgan Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I finally got a Legend Ron Cey in a Division Series Box in tonight’s admin gift.  I thought I was never going to get one and was surprised.  I have 70k of legend XP saved up waiting. 
  • rugger3035rugger3035 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Gee i feel like a glutton with my 7.. lmao 
  • ColinBearColinBear Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Opened over 200 boxes, no legend player
    I have opened more than 300 boxes with a chance at a legend player and have pulled legend xp over 75% of the time. I have over 300K legend xp. Am the only person in my club without a legend. Spent countless gold an money. Anyway I can get one?

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Proud TSB VIP!
    If you don’t get a legend soon just quit. Glu is a scam and just wants to take your money. Fuk them
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I’m here for this
    Just one more box, do it.
    Just no.  
    You said 200 in another thread. Which is it?
    I was wondering the same thing.
    Just no.  
    GLU is a business.  It exists to make money.  I don’t begrudge them at all for doing so.  My only argument with this is that there are better ways of doing it.  But perhaps that’s the dirty capitalist in me.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    *grabs popcorn*
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I wish there was a way I could trade away some of mine. My lineup is full of them.  It isn't all it is cracked up to be for WoH either. Part of the reason why this newbie was so damn confused and started so many "why can't I beat WoH" threads.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

there are better ways of doing it.  

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    He could have gone through 100 really fast  :#
    I was wondering the same thing.
    He must’ve rounded up
    Lol probably has a 500 thread on facebook or the tweetster
    Just no.  
    edited October 2019

Let me be succinct

@GluAdmin

your business development team should be fired.  You have a decent-above average product.  But you’re falling woefully short of your monetary potential 

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    They come in waves...hang tight buddy!

Let me be succinct

@GluAdmin

your business development team should be fired.  You have a decent-above average product.  But you’re falling woefully short of your monetary potential 

I feel like I agree with you, but all of those blue VIP badges have me questioning life. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Nice! A repeater and 4K LXP. Good for you!!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

edited October 2019

Let me be succinct

@GluAdmin

I feel like I agree with you, but all of those blue VIP badges have me questioning life. 
    The only thing worse than a crappy product… Is a great product that is being poorly run

I know a tiny fraction of what you do about this game, but it’s glaringly obvious GLU is leaving money on the table
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Y’all have touched on everything except the best way to get the best legend. 

@Job1865 the best way to get a legend is to go to the VIP Council