Spinoff Thread: Repeated Pulls.....Post Your Experiences Here

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

This happens to everyone here.  If you play long enough, you are going to get the dreaded repeater, unless it is a player you wanted, then you get the upgrade AND extra XP, which is always nice.

So, this past weekend (and still going), I am going though this with Mr. Dexter Fowler.

See, Mr. Fowler was not just in the Comeback crates, but also in the weekend Fall Classic boxes as well.

I was all over the game this weekend due to double gold and bad weather. I was tearing up CvC.

Between those two "chances", I got Mr. Fowler 9 times.  Yes, you read that correctly. One time, I won the CvC, opened the two boxes, got him both times, then opened the two fall classic crates immediately after, and got him two more times. I didn't need Mr. Fowler, but I guess the extra BxP was nice.

What are some of yours?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I am happy to report that Mr. Fowler just got a free upgrade to silver without me having to ask.

Closed and reopened my app because it crashed. Got the Admin gifts today. 2 more Fall Classic Crates.

First box opening? Well, there he is again!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Repost...

Yeah buddy, that is a beauty right there.  Those are the kind you want.

I still use WoH Rizzo today for all of my round one needs in every level.  A nice quick sim, except for about an hour plus yesterday where the impossible switch was on.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited October 2019
    DJ Lemahieu 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Edit: in fact, DJ has cursed me over 4 teams in TSB, AND I got multiple pulls of him on MLB Home Run Derby 19! HE FOLLOWS ME
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

DJ Lemahieu. That's a Geaux Tigers. Still one of my favorite underrated LSU players (while he was in college).

DJ looked like a future pro at the time, but no one expected what he became in MLB.

He didn't stand out like Bregman, Nola, Gausman, etc, who played right after him and wasn't as good in college as some of the players on the NC team in 2009. Everyone expected Mahtook to have a great MLB career, but he's been middle of the road. Renauldo also didn't live up to the MLB hype from that team either.

DJ lives on.....

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Only b2? Slacker
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Dang you guys got Rizzuto twice. I can’t even get him once. Glu only gives me Red Sox legends to taunt me
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    The ridiculous frequency of this issue is baffling.  And one of the reasons I struggle to believe in GLU’s RNG.

Im on like weekend 4 or 5 in a row or repeat pulling Prime players.  With the low statistical odds of pulling Prime guys....the fact that I’m repeatedly pulling THE SAME Prime guy...is testing the plausibility 
  • dawglb81dawglb81 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I pulled prime Aaron Nola 4 or 5 times last weekend
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    The only player I pulled from the Baltimore box is Nunez... THREE times 
    Yeah I call BS on their RNG 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Yeah, I got Nunez from both CVC boxes after a win today. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    First round pick from a club loyalty box 

You got one to d-10?!! Best I have is 1.5 star Jose Osuna at s9 😭
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Got this four time *in a row* today.. damn you, Stan!

You got one to d-10?!! Best I have is 1.5 star Jose Osuna at s9 😭
    Albies was a weekend 27% pull one weekend, like Joc. Kept him for this very reason 

I got Nick Markakis 14 out of 15 pulls after clearing WoH Weekend Royale.

Won't be playing that again. LOL

I got Nick Markakis 14 out of 15 pulls after clearing WoH Weekend Royale.

Won't be playing that again. LOL

Not at silver you won’t, but I’m at diamond and loved this weekend. Between the tournament box player Friday night and walk-off I was able to bring a keeper from S10 to D4. I could have put him at D6, but wanted the cash for more tournaments 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot, but I got Stan the man 3 times (and Whitey Ford once) in the 10 or so boxes I bought yesterday. Don't know what they were trying to do to me there, but I definitely would've saved about 170k legend xp if I had only taken Stan to d8 instead of immediately capping him. No way of knowing that though, I guess.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I don’t know why more weren’t excited about Musil 

LH, 520, 2 active skills at start of WOH....
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Pulled Stan the Man for both my teams...does that count for repeated pulls??? 🤣
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited November 2019
    fahhq2 said:
    Pulled Stan the Man for both my teams...does that count for repeated pulls??? 🤣

If you pull it more than twice, you're playing with it!

• BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts

12 boxes of the 400 gold, this guy 2x and not a single other player.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Bigburg said:

12 boxes of the 400 gold, this guy 2x and not a single other player.
    He would make my team.