Woh for 10-30-19: Bote of Excitement???

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Nope. Tourneys/Bgs day again... 😬

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I kinda like it, if he was 450max. BGs and Tourneys it is.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’m just admiring the fact that you have enough blue cash to buy 11,000 2nd round picks. Probably on top of the 10,000 you already have unopened. That probably 1.5 mil in BXP 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I’m just admiring the fact that you have enough blue cash to buy 11,000 2nd round picks. Probably on top of the 10,000 you already have unopened. That probably 1.5 mil in BXP 

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I have more then him, hahaha!!! suck it @DFBB
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    forget that! i open them before they reach thirty.  I want that gold and cash though!
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    77,000 in gold! 
    Damn I need whatever trick you’re using! 
    I’d probably still pull crap. Lol
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Hopefully he turns into a pumpkin that you can crush in the middle of the street after filling it with lighter fluid and sparking...
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It’s been 2 weeks since we’ve got a 3B on Wednesday?
    3 weeks; OF Cabrera, SS Rojas, 2B Arraez and 3B Urshela prior to that (After 3B Bryant of course).
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I don’t like the early release of the player. I prefer the anticipation of disappointment right up to the time the event begins. I’ve been robbed of that today. 
    This, plat Cardinals team in EB and Pirates/Cards box from when legends dropped as video achievement. Has to be a troll.

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Wasn't the guy last week a 435?  So basically Royale is going the opposite direction?

Is GLU trying to make the Wednesday WoH event worthless?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Well, that's OK. I just got some free BxP out of the video achievement today with the recycled boxes. That helps out my team a ton.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I feel thT a prime 430 should be the Monday All Star prize and active on Tues for Clash and event.  I think Wed Royale should be a box with a range of players like last year, and that pxp should be added to it.  

Thats what I think.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Hopefully he turns into a pumpkin that you can crush in the middle of the street after filling it with lighter fluid and sparking...

And it’s filled with excrement so that part is already done for us.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    more like Bote of meh
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    I feel thT a prime 430 should be the Monday All Star prize and active on Tues for Clash and event.  I think Wed Royale should be a box with a range of players like last year, and that pxp should be added to it.  

Thats what I think.
    I think they should listen to your ideas!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    bigvivec said:

Thats what I think.
    I think they should listen to your ideas!
    That would be awesome!
    Bring the good old days!!!
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Anybody know the last 3 arms? R R L? 
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Yes, R/R/L, same pitchers as last week (Morton, Musgrove, Corbin).
    It's vs an unboosted Corbin. #freecake 

Just finished cycle capping Bote.  Monday's HoF reward Belle with skills at 16/16 and a video boost was 10 for 10 against Corbin.  Never made more than one out in an inning.  #freecake
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Ok smart guys... Is Bote worth even attempting a cycle cap for when I have sig prime Bregman? At his worst Bregman will be 40 points max over Bote... potentially 70 if the Stros get their head out of their @55.
    I’m wondering the same thing but I think that I’ll take the free cycle cap over spending all of the pxp needed
    KSMETS said:
    Ok smart guys... Is Bote worth even attempting a cycle cap for when I have sig prime Bregman? At his worst Bregman will be 40 points max over Bote... potentially 70 if the Stros get their head out of their @55.
    I don't know your situation/team/resources/etc., but I don't think he's particularly good at this stage of the game. Plus, your bregman is better.
    8/8, no boost, no problem. #noouts 

Agree - in my case, PotM Suarez who is currently my #2 righty will drop down to a 380 next week - so while I'm not excited about Bote, he fills a need.  Plus with Fieldpass Bote only cost me about 130K pxp to get a D10 prime (cycle capped from D1) vs paying 657K (at a 30% discount) for a non-WoH prime.  I can never seem to save up the full 657K to take a new prime to D10  :'(  
    totally agree. He gives me another batter for hof.  I have 360 subs that struggle at times