WOH "Throwback/Rewind"

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
I think it would be pretty cool to have the option to cycle for previous WOH rewards. For example, before starting 1.1 I could choose the current reward (Belle), or previous rewards (let's say Ozzie Smith from 2 weeks ago or Scioscia from forever ago). Belle would be the only reward to earn bonus points, and previous rewards that are already capped on my team would be unavailable. 

I think this would be a lovely feature that the players would enjoy, as it would help those of us that can't dedicate the time necessary in one Monday to cycle cap a player; it would allow players that didn't have the resources needed for player x 2 weeks ago to go back and grab him; and it would allow players that don't need the current reward another option to keep them playing on a day they may otherwise ignore. 

Obviously, I would like to see EVERY previous reward available- but that would probably be asking for too much. Perhaps the past 3-5 rewards, or even past rewards brought back at random. 

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Most of our lives would be so much better if Glu turned into a wish giving company. 😂
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Fishful Thinking 🐟 
    I nearly ended OP with that..
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I would love this feature. I’ve only cycle capped 1 hof reward due to lack of time on Monday’s. If we could do 5 one week and 5 the next to cap a player that would be awesome