Royale

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
Theres a World Series game 7 tomorrow on royale day and we’re going to get players with plays on their last names/nicknames carved into pumpkins. Cool. 

Comments

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I'm not convinced they know anything about baseball
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Don’t worry they’ll give us 2 more fall classic crates so you can pull an irrelevant CC Sabathia 
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I'm really enjoying the @Haraycaray of the past two weeks or so 😃 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Theres a World Series game 7 tomorrow on royale day and we’re going to get players with plays on their last names/nicknames carved into pumpkins. Cool. 
    Reminds me of when you watch a movie that is “based on true events”. You go to your google search only to find it really had little to no validity in real life circumstances. That has been the theme here. The holy grail of baseball is happening tomorrow, and they throw out a box no one wants, has no meaning to the current matchup, and doesn’t motivate buyers. Sooo poorly executed. 

Yet the addicts will drop some serious coin on them and Glu knows this.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I’m not an Addict. I can quit anytime I want. 💰 💴 💵 *spends more money hoping for Mr. Pumpkinhead out of today’s box*
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Don’t worry they’ll give us 2 more fall classic crates so you can pull an irrelevant CC Sabathia 
    ...or another Dexter Fowler, oh joy
    Just no.