Options

Android dudes

TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
Wondering how long it takes your app to load and how smooth the gameplay is. Upgrading the phone and curious what phones are running well with this game. Hate getting good rolls from boxes and then being handicapped by 1 game a minute

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I have a pixel 2. I have the current version(2.0.3) from apkpure and during events, I get about 3 games a minute manually tapping bonus games. When events are not running, I can get about 4 a minute.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    nice to know I have, well once it gets back from google, the same phone as you @DFBB. Now if only my roster was as good  :D
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    I have a pixel 2. I have the current version(2.0.3) from apkpure and during events, I get about 3 games a minute manually tapping bonus games. When events are not running, I can get about 4 a minute.
    Good to know. The LG g6 is a big pile. Going to enjoy the day I can smash it
  • Options
    inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    DFBB said:
    LG g6 is a great phone! i loved it.  I moved on to a one plus however and it's even quicker.  i also am running the .xapk from apk pure which runs a 32bit version of the game rather than the 64 bit version (which is where the android issues reside).  i'd also go into app settings for tsb and clear cache, turn off background data and always be sure to restart your phone every few days.  I'm getting 3-4 per minute w/o FP as well but have grown tired of cycling d6 and in general have been bored of the game lately as others have also stated as of late.  idk if it's staring at my phone for days on end, now needing new versions of players i have because the shiny new ones are 70 points greater or what.
  • Options
    inoculum said:
    DFBB said:
    LG g6 is a great phone! i loved it.  I moved on to a one plus however and it's even quicker.  i also am running the .xapk from apk pure which runs a 32bit version of the game rather than the 64 bit version (which is where the android issues reside).  i'd also go into app settings for tsb and clear cache, turn off background data and always be sure to restart your phone every few days.  I'm getting 3-4 per minute w/o FP as well but have grown tired of cycling d6 and in general have been bored of the game lately as others have also stated as of late.  idk if it's staring at my phone for days on end, now needing new versions of players i have because the shiny new ones are 70 points greater or what.
    LG g6 was a great phone until I broke the screen and the tards at asurion sent a refurbished one that was not working properly,  and i wasn't paying another 250 at the time. They wouldnt acknowledged that there was an issue, and the replacement they send you isn't guaranteed to be exactly to spec. It's a joke. I remember having the moisture in charging port bug so they made me check the strip in the sim card tray which showed no water damage. They told me it is too humid where I live lmao. Grabbing a Razer Phone 2 i think. Too cheap right now. Really want that oneplus 7 pro, but with my line of work I'll break it eventually. Ive heard bad things about their warranty support
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    .TyroneEastwood said:
    Really want that oneplus 7 pro, but with my line of work I'll break it eventually. Ive heard bad things about their warranty support
    I have a OnePlus 6t, and it's the best phone I've ever had by a mile (previous winner was the OnePlus 6 😅); but the OnePlus 7 Pro's retractable camera is a complete turn off for me. As far as performance, these phones and the Oxygen OS are extremely quick and smooth. It's a very pure and light version of Android with minimal nonsense weighing it down- I highly doubt anybody would be disappointed with a OnePlus device (unless you're looking for a super high quality camera from your phone 🤷🏻‍♂️).
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    .TyroneEastwood said:
    Really want that oneplus 7 pro, but with my line of work I'll break it eventually. Ive heard bad things about their warranty support
    I have a OnePlus 6t, and it's the best phone I've ever had by a mile (previous winner was the OnePlus 6 😅); but the OnePlus 7 Pro's retractable camera is a complete turn off for me. As far as performance, these phones and the Oxygen OS are extremely quick and smooth. It's a very pure and light version of Android with minimal nonsense weighing it down- I highly doubt anybody would be disappointed with a OnePlus device (unless you're looking for a super high quality camera from your phone 🤷🏻‍♂️).
    Even then you can install a ported version of GCam to improve the camera
  • Options
    .TyroneEastwood said:
    I have the same device, just wish it had wireless charging capability and a microSD slot.  other than thay, I fully agree.

• Options
    Bought a used razer phone 2 for 280 bucks. Pumped
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    inoculum said:
    I have the same device, just wish it had wireless charging capability and a microSD slot.  other than thay, I fully agree.

I actually wish it went the other way lol. The charging is blazing fast, and without wireless charging I'd rather they just get rid of the glass back and toss on some sort of metallic back with a rubberized coating for better grip 😃 #fishfulthinking a micro SD slot would be a welcome addition, but man these phones are great (and not just for the price).
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Oneplus 7 pro was a close second lol. I had it in and out of my cart 100x. Bang for buck I think I made the right choice
  • Options
    inoculum said:

I actually wish it went the other way lol. The charging is blazing fast, and without wireless charging I'd rather they just get rid of the glass back and toss on some sort of metallic back with a rubberized coating for better grip 😃 #fishfulthinking a micro SD slot would be a welcome addition, but man these phones are great (and not just for the price).
    it is amazingly fast, i just am on the road a lot and wireless would be great.  i definitely agree about the back.  this is my first one plus and I'm hooked!