Event brackets

whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
im in a majors club but only see Cooperstown mammoths in my bracket, don’t usually play Wednesday’s after getting screwed so many times from rebracketing, but once I do get rebracketed will it be with majors clubs? 

Comments

• bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Most likely not. I am still seeing cross-bracketing in pretty much every event. I don't think their scheme is fully operational yet.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I heard something, maybe/probably here, about the brackets not working correct until everyone is on the new version. Who knows if that was truth or not.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    KSMETS said:
    I heard something, maybe/probably here, about the brackets not working correct until everyone is on the new version. Who knows if that was truth or not.
    I was thinking about this earlier and cannot think of a reason why this would prohibit the correct groupings. If this is truly the case though, I wonder if it won’t be truly operational until TSB20
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    It seems the bracketing works on some events (like Mon WOH), but not on others - like weekend prime and royale. Not sure why if they can get it right on some, they can't on all.....just GLU being GLU I guess.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Anybody got any good guesses on multipliers?
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    Negative x14 for Bonus Games,  x&* for Tournaments,  xchicken for Prime,  xF9 WOH,  xTrump2020 for Slugfest
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @blueleopard can you post the multipliers please and thank you.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    I heard cvc is the big bonus today 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    For Royale?

No, not yet. :)
    dkarski87 said:
    For Royale?

No, not yet. :)
    You might get more people to join the forums if you post them here first. Just sayin 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    We have something in the works that I can't talk about yet, but I'll leave you in suspense for now.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    multipliers... fine whatever. The rebracket where we go from #1 and up 2 billion to down 10 billion and in 6th. What's up with that garbage (every Wednesday @blueleopard

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Not even that but the same damn multipliers as last week?

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Insult to injury yesterday’s boxes for a gift. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    First time ever I got rebracked in the positive direction, went from 30 to 8 and held on to the end
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I saw a blue leopard for the first time when I was just a young man, only twenty one, lots of things I had not seen nor done.

Wait, that was an acid trip.

Nevermind.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Millecors said:
    whammo911 said:
    Negative x14 for Bonus Games,  x&* for Tournaments,  xchicken for Prime,  xF9 WOH,  xTrump2020 for Slugfest

I knew I should’ve come here first... wasted my time on tournaments instead of Prime. 

Does @blueleopard really have a pulse on Glu inner workings or is he just teasing us. I can’t tell if he’s being sarcastic or serious sometimes lol. Are you actually a Glu employee? 
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Millecors said:
    whammo911 said:

I knew I should’ve come here first... wasted my time on tournaments instead of Prime. 

Does @blueleopard really have a pulse on Glu inner workings or is he just teasing us. I can’t tell if he’s being sarcastic or serious sometimes lol. Are you actually a Glu employee? 
    It's all a bad joke, and everyone who sinks $$$ into it makes themselves the punchline.  (Yes, myself included)

"We have something in the works that I can't talk about yet, but I'll leave you in suspense for now."

Yeah, same multipliers as last week.  Took the whole crew to come up with that.  Can't fault these guys too much though, the app has been a huge success for THEM.  They will continue to push and push and people will continue to donate.  
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I think we have to be running out of ways in which one can drop the ball. Glu is in uncharted territory now, dawg!