Comments

• duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    at least tell us when you change it to urquidy smh glu 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    duckk123 said:
    at least tell us when you change it to urquidy smh glu 
    Certainly caught me off guard
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Yes, R/R/L, same pitchers as last week (Morton, Musgrove, Corbin).
    Appreciate it. I’m locked out of my account so I won’t be playing anyways. *ho hum* 
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Changing from LHP Corbin to RHP Urquidy in the middle of the event is some serious bullshirt.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    And raised the difficulty was doing 20 minute cycles-not anymore
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    edited October 2019
    buddydave said:
    Changing from LHP Corbin to RHP Urquidy in the middle of the event is some serious bullshirt.
    It really is.  It was fun while it lasted.  Got to actually use a right handed bat as a finisher.  Good job glu!(sarcasm)

Okay I still beat him with g7 Kiner, so I guess it wasn't too awful.
    Just no.  
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Agree - in my case, PotM Suarez who is currently my #2 righty will drop down to a 380 next week - so while I'm not excited about Bote, he fills a need.  Plus with Fieldpass Bote only cost me about 130K pxp to get a D10 prime (cycle capped from D1) vs paying 657K (at a 30% discount) for a non-WoH prime.  I can never seem to save up the full 657K to take a new prime to D10  :'(  
    Only need 469k for the weekend primes w/fp and dot 30 discount. I usually pull half a dozen players at least from CvC (2 450 primes this past weekend) but they haven't been at a position I had a need. You could even spend some gold to try to get that guy if you like. Unfortunately, there haven't been the greatest of skill combos though with the weekend discount which is trending to bleed into the weekly boxes lately. Can't be a coincidence if you wanna think about it.
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Oh no, I should have refreshed before making it to 5.10. Mid-event change from LHP to RHP is a load of.........
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Didn't even play WOH today. Didn't make it past 1.1 haha.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Got Glu’d on 5.10 expecting Corbin, but had enuf firepower regardless...

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Is it common for GLU to do that? (Changing the hardest pitchers in the middle of the event).

I have no problems clearing Royale several times. Was surprised when this happened.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

Is it common for GLU to do that? (Changing the hardest pitchers in the middle of the event).

I have no problems clearing Royale several times. Was surprised when this happened.

would actually happen frequently last year but not so much this year
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited October 2019

Not in the middle of an event for something they screwed up, at the beginning though yes. Also with a notification to restart app unlike yesterday *crickets*

The theme from yesterday was let's use everything from last Royale that's been dynamic mistakenly and then change only a tiny part of these mistakes hours into the event. And here's a gift of the box from day before!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

Basically, they messed up. 5.10 should've never been a 360 player. If they keep Urquidy at 5.10 next week, we'll see the same situation. At least, for awhile. lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.