New version for Android? 2.0.3 in the play store(please read!)

13Next

Comments

• 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Can someone PM how to proceed to update with the APK version please ? I'm still seeing last week rewards for WOH so I guess it's Glu's way to force people to update the app
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I finally caved and downloaded via APK pure but it did not come without consequence.  Yes, much faster, but lost all my fan rewards for Tuesday/Wednesday that I was working on and now cannot see the bonus players.  Nor am I getting bonus points for any of the known bonus players that I was getting before I switched to the APK.

Worst of all my keepers reverted back to .85 factor.   
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Not very happy about this.  Don't know what to do now, uninstall the APK and re-download from Play Store or what.
  • BOXHOUNDBOXHOUND Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Will uninstalling reset fanrewards? I have to uninstall and reinstall every 2-3 days but haven't tried it during fanrewards yet
  • SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    One of these years I'll be able to set my lineups again. Meanwhile my best player is batting 9th because that's where he was autoplaced.
    Starting to feel like nothing will happen until TSB 2020
  • cgainzcgainz Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    DFBB said:
    2.0.3 seems to have a random bug with setting lineups. Some are effected, some are okay. From what I understand, 2.0.2 doesn't have that issue. Guys need to decide for themselves if they want to go back to 2.0.2.
    Can't go back to 2.0.2. Forces you to update the app to .3. This sucks. All my cvc bonus players are in the later part of the lineup.
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    cgainz said:
    DFBB said:
    2.0.3 seems to have a random bug with setting lineups. Some are effected, some are okay. From what I understand, 2.0.2 doesn't have that issue. Guys need to decide for themselves if they want to go back to 2.0.2.
    Can't go back to 2.0.2. Forces you to update the app to .3. This sucks. All my cvc bonus players are in the later part of the lineup.
    I'm playing on 2.0.2 on 2 of my side phones.... you can most definitely play it. 1.2.1 is the version that you're forced to update from
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    cgainz said:
    DFBB said:
    I’ve heard making your custom legend inactive allows you to edit your lineup, can give it a shot at least.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    How is the "forced to update" implemented? I was thinking about going back, for science.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    How is the "forced to update" implemented? I was thinking about going back, for science.
    When you go to open game up it says you need to update. I'll msg you an ss on line
    Custom legend has been deactivated for months. LoL. Once I updated to 2.0.3, you cannot go back to a previous version. Screen tells you to update to play. 
    Shit sucks!