Rebracket that dont exist.

tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
It's our weekly royale complaints about rebracket. I'm not complaining anymore. But I figured I'd just show the info I have to add to the mountain of collection we all have shared to show that well they do rebracket. First pic with the 3 billion point club was before multipliers and 2nd is after. I've never seen a billion point team losing to a million point team AFTER the multiplier. Somehow that doesnt add up

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I’m so lost, am I drunk?  I can’t see the og’s point
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @WhyNot. I'm not sure where the confusion is. My bracket went from first place at over 3 billion  in first place before multiplier to 400 million after. That doesnt make any sense now does it
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @whynot imagine this post as a response to CS saying that we don't get "rebracketed" on Wednesdays. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    man @tribeguy2147... you lucked out and got away from the forum club lol. We (JTANDME) took that commanding 2.3 billion lead, thanks again @dustyhunks, and promptly dropped to 6th and roughly 14 billion out. The winning club ended the day at 19.6 BILLION to our humble 5.6 

I will say though... all of the top 10 in our final bracket are Majors clubs so maybe... just maybe that was their intent with the rebracket. What makes zero sense is why they aren't there all along. You can't tell me they played that much more prime than us to not even be on the screen pre-multiplier. It was still an awesome day with a great group of dudes!
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    I noticed that too- that our club went from a mixed bracket of minor/major/coop clubs to a correct bracketing with all majors clubs.Also wonder why it cant be that straight from the get go.
    It's all smoke and mirrors. So much trust is there to be gained instead of frustration if you just put us all together like they do at the end. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Two dumb questions:

1) where do you see the brackets at?

2) does CVC performance during the week effect the difficulty of the bracket for the weekend event?  Is the week, similar to the actually CVC event, where it gets progressively more difficult as you win matchups?
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @JTANDME I know I saw u guys were killing it. Honestly. I slow play. Play a couple games get a few points than wait for rebracket. I wont get top 5 most likely. But than I only play for 2 hours and than I'm not disappointed.. the rebracket are dumb. But instead of getting mad. I just try a different way around the system