Halloween box had a nice twist to it.

124Next

Comments

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Yeah, I wonder the same.  I like this game and all but reality settles in and it's pressing the same buttons.  You get new players with higher numbers and then they make it harder so it's always a wash.  There isn't an end.  It reminds me of the joke from Wayne's World when the arcade guy says there isn't another level but kids keep pumping the quarters in.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    50$ for 10 atg boxes with a 1% chance... ridiculous money grab 🙄 I’ll keep mine 
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    @mythicaldragon There's a different way to look at it for those looking to stash LXP.  If my math is right, those 20 boxes (10 ATG and 10 Mega LXP) should yeld an average of ~85K LXP.  That is what you would expect from somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 Mega LXP, which would cost 20k gold.  For those that spend, it normally costs you $100 to buy 20K gold + perks.  So here, you'd be getting LXP for about half the normal cost + a lottery ticket chance at an ATG.  It's clearly not for everyone, but I can see why some might do it.
    @mrwillson valid point 🤔. Unfortunately  no good for this silver team not in need of lxp. I drop lots of money on this game but can’t pull the Trigger on this one.  Nearly impossible to pull Jackie in 10 boxes with those odds and would be considered lucky to pull him in 100 boxes with those odds.  With that said I believe the floodgate has opened we will probably see an ATG box mixed in here in there in specials going forward.
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    If Jackie's skills weren't so terrible, I would be a lot more willing to chase him.  But they are, so I'm not.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    @mythicaldragon There's a different way to look at it for those looking to stash LXP.  If my math is right, those 20 boxes (10 ATG and 10 Mega LXP) should yeld an average of ~85K LXP.  That is what you would expect from somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 Mega LXP, which would cost 20k gold.  For those that spend, it normally costs you $100 to buy 20K gold + perks.  So here, you'd be getting LXP for about half the normal cost + a lottery ticket chance at an ATG.  It's clearly not for everyone, but I can see why some might do it.
    Not a terrible way to look at it from a spenders perspective.  Just not to ideal news if you are wanting the player and not the XP
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    2nd “pity” box, Trick box, Arietta....
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Yeah I was all excited and got slapped with crust Arietta.
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Since I pulled Orel, if any club needs some more points, let me know. I’m trying to play through a bunch of bonus games for gloves to level my solo club, and I don’t stand a chance at placing high enough on my own to get any decent rewards. I don’t need anything in return, I was gonna play through the games anyways! 
  • ScottsdalesmashScottsdalesmash Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Pulled Paddock, Kemp, Ramos twice, and Sandoval, and Winker.  But no treat box.  I'm good with it so far.  Ramos improves my team and a 450 lefty Winker will help WOH.  I'll get a legend in 4 more boxes 
  • DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I think Winker is only 430. I got excited when you said 450, then checked him.
    Never fight a man with a perm
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    22 boxes so far. 
    Only players I received were in the pity boxes. 
    Everything else XP 
  • tdh23tdh23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I reached the pity timer five times, two Lindor boxes and 3 Winker’s. No legend players. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    That’s a bummer.  Winker seems to be being landed everywhere 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Yup I got 2 Winkers (2nd on pity timer) and didn’t level up the first time so he just became B2
    This is the box I got when I reached the timer. Jackie mixed in with the others 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    That's the box I got the duplicate Winker from. I guess that was supposed to be our treat, a 0.5% chance at Jackie. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited November 2019
    criffy said:
    i don't get how you diamond guys grind out bg / tourney games all day. i pulled bench, leveled him up to b5 and got to about 35mm to pull into 25th or so in my bracket, but lost desire to tap on the same sequence of buttons the rest of the afternoon
    Auto-tap.......that’s how.  How else are guys doing a cycle every day or two?  
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    It takes 4-6 hours to play 1k for me with FP, I usually break it up into increments of 100-200 when I’m watching TV or just sitting around.  I’m apt to play more on Royale/BG days as I’m also gaining points as well.  I’m sure some are auto tapping but I’d guess most aren’t.  I’ve only spent a little over $100 and would rather not throw my money away getting jailed vs throwing it away for some entertainment till March.