Account vanished

gqwebergqweber Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
Can anyone provide any insight?

i logged into the app last night, and my team and account had vanished. Everything had started over, completely reset. It did this the other day while I was traveling, but I my for about an hour or so. 

Anyone know the best way to resolve this?
Prev1

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Happening to me right now.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Happened to me on Thursday. Have you tried to go to settings and click the link with email. It should alow you to log back in.
  • gqwebergqweber Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Mine is linked to FB. When I click on that, it says unable to connect the account
  • bobrembobrem Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Happened to me last week. I almost SMP. Go to settings and log on with email and password.
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    You'll need to contact CS to unlock your account. Then you can login through either email or facebook
  • Shadow451Shadow451 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Happened to me yesterday too.  Luckily another club member had gone through it and told me what to do.  When I hit the FB tab I had to enter my credentials and it was all back
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Just happened to me as well. Waiting on a response from support. 
    CS unlocked for me and then I went to link via my email which the acct is backed up to I was told invalid username or password. I have a lockbox on my laptop with all my acct usernames and passwords and am sure I have entered them in correctly.  Game still BROKEN!!!!
    Thankfully the WOH prize sucks today because it doesn’t look like I’ll be back into my account for a while. Joy. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    CS unlocked for me and then I went to link via my email which the acct is backed up to I was told invalid username or password. I have a lockbox on my laptop with all my acct usernames and passwords and am sure I have entered them in correctly.  Game still BROKEN!!!!
    There's a slight chance you might have an unneeded space at the back or front of your e-mail address--this kind of stuff happens all the time because of your device's autocorrect features.  Either that, or there definitely is a wrong character there somewhere.

In your ticket I'd recommend having them look into that or just change your password again.

Not working and not getting much from CS.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Interesting to know; is this happening to primarily iOS users?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @bigvivec are you manually entering your entire email address and password? Mine never works with the autofill, I have to manually enter every last character for some reason 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Manually.....about 50 times now.  
    bigvivec said:
    There's a slight chance you might have an unneeded space at the back or front of your e-mail address--this kind of stuff happens all the time because of your device's autocorrect features.  Either that, or there definitely is a wrong character there somewhere.

In your ticket I'd recommend having them look into that or just change your password again.
    I tried all combinations of space/no space.  No dice. I am not comfortable changing my password;  if somehow my user name is wrong and the password is changed then the reset will be spun out into space. I’m waiting on CS to give a better solution. This happened to me this July and I was on the outside for a MONTH.  So when I finally was connected again I was really careful recording my data and making sure it was entered correctly.  Not wanting to change anything at this point with the game as glitchy as it is and CS stonewall would only grow higher if I did the reset and was unsuccessful.   
    @bigvivec I hope yours get resolved! I have to say they handled my case very well and worked with me (even though the reason I couldn’t get back in was partially my fault). I was pleasantly shocked at how well they worked with me. Hope they get you back in soon!
    @bigvivec I hope yours get resolved! I have to say they handled my case very well and worked with me (even though the reason I couldn’t get back in was partially my fault). I was pleasantly shocked at how well they worked with me. Hope they get you back in soon!
    Glad it worked out for you.  Not the case for me so far in spite of account screenshots, purchase records etc.  
    edited October 2019
    Because of the lockout I missed hitting my EB tier which I was short 60k and that I’d invested a handful of gold in, club is in 1st today so that’s a missed payday, looking like I might miss closing out on my FR which I was going to do with gold spent on boxes and prime games today, so missing on those and the resulting bonus players for tomorrow and the weekend(PotW)....... <sigh> .....color me frustrated.  

Just remembered im in for FP too so if this doesn’t get fixed I’ll be out that as well since I need tomorrow to hit tiers.  Arrrgghhhh!!!!   

Fully locked out now. Loads to 37% then app closes.  

@Dahrani.....it’s NOT my fault!!!!
    bigvivec said:

What you are describing is exactly what my main account has been going through. I’m on iOS. It’s as if the account has disappeared into fat air. 
    How long has this been going on for you?
    Jezzzzuuussss!!!!!   They can’t sort it in a week?!??   Good grief!!!!

• gqwebergqweber Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    So when It originally happened to me, it was like my club never existed. Then, while loggin in, it forced me to learn to play the game, and it assigned me a new team. I never played with that team. I finally went to email customer service, and a prior message from my VIP club was still up. I then responded, but gave me the basic response. 

I emailed them, and they told me they unlocked my club. They then went to explain that I was only able to have 1 club per device (wtf). I replied back with what happened, hoping for a better explanation, and got nothing. 

I am in now, but super frustrated. 
    Got a new agent.....he told me to follow the exact same steps as the first one did.  Why they can’t just do it rather than do this endless back and forth I don’t know.  When I finally resolved my situation in Julybafter one month outside, they finally told me to log out then back in and everything was back to normal.  Why can’t this be done I have no idea.  
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    bigvivec said:

We're not wrong! It's the customers who are!
    So I’m on my fourth agent (and blue leopard) and even though I describe my issue and explain that the email link process does not work for me they still only copy/paste the same response then will not answer any further messages.  Leave me to believe either they just don’t care much or that there is no solution.  

What the h$&*^% is the point of being a so called VIP if you can’t get a response after two days?!?!?    

All I know is that I will try for a few more days and then that’s It;  I’ll be done.
    bigvivec said:

I know you’re not in the CS end of the company but I have to let you know that they are blowing it big time. I get spontaneously kicked out of my account and can’t get back in and no one has offered anything other than the copy/paste solution which for me doesn’t work.  
    edited October 2019
    This is the level of indifference.  This agent took over from another one when I contacted via email rather than in the game where I had an open dead ticket that they did not respond to for over 24h.  So even though I’d explained to the first agent the situation, this jerk pastes the same instructions then tells me to bugger off and contact them (someone else) with an in game ticket rather than by email for any further issues.  

This just now.......5th agent.  Same solution but at least it was in his own words and not rubber stamped in.