Account vanished

2Next

Comments

• [Glu Sports] Mr. Uni[Glu Sports] Mr. Uni Registered Users, Administrator, Member 11 Posts

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Just saw the VIP monthly gift thread.  I will not be happy if I miss out on those.  
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Just saw the VIP monthly gift thread.  I will not be happy if I miss out on those.  
    I hate that this is happening to you, but this is one area I can assure you in. You won’t miss these. I logged in and got 2 months worth at one time. Those stick around for a while. The boxes would be worthless I’m terms of bonus players, but the XP would still be just as good 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

Copyrighted material, sir. I really want to know what the message behind this is 😂🤣 @bigvivec I think you just have to login with the correct email and password.. I hope you're back in soon, is this exactly what happened to you a few months back?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited November 2019
    Just had a sixth agent take a run at me. This one wanted to make sure that I was mindful of case sensitivity.  I screenshot my password vault with my email address shown as I’d saved it exactly when I created the account.  I am logging in with exactly the same email and password used when the account was created, I am sure if it.  Issue is that they don’t work.

This summer was different.  I got a new phone and had problems transferring to a new device.  Took one month of hagggling.  Main issue was that I created the account abroad and then was trying to transfer devices while on vacation in the US;  IP checks were not lining up but was resolved in a couple days after returning to my home abroad.  
    bigvivec said:
    Is it possible someone else took your account?
    How could that happen?
    Well.....missed out on my FP rewards.....losing patience as well.  
    Victor,
    I became impatient with the process and tried to reset my password to this email account as you know is registered to my name as this is the account t that we have been interacting on.  I did the change password process 5 times with 10min intervals between attempts to allow time for the temporary password to be sent here to this email account t.  Until now not one of the requests came through;  I am unable to get s temporary password in spite of making the request exactly as I am supposed to make it. Email account is open and active;  I received your message earlier and have received other messages from different senders since. The issue I deduce lies with your game;  somehow the email I registered, that you confirmed and that we are communicating through does not connect with the game.  Please let me know what I can do next!

Sent to agent #6 who has since evaporated like my account.  
    FINALLY!!!!

I tried resetting my password all day today to no avail until rep #9 told me to check my Spam folder.  Passwords were sent there!   After retrieving it from there I was able to log in.  Bitter still but glad to finally have made it back.  So, if this happens to anyone else, make sure to have had your acct backed up to email, then all you need to do is reset the password and check your Junk File if that standard copy/paste method doesn’t work