Options

Weekend discount club

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts
edited November 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Ladies and gentlemen, feel free to stop by FORUM DISCOUNT 3 this weekend for your discount needs 👍🏻 if anyone else earned a discount, and will have their club public, please share it here! 🍻

Also:
Ht0wn (with a zero)
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Ladies and gentlemen, feel free to stop by FORUM DISCOUNT 3 this weekend for your discount needs 👍🏻 if anyone else earned a discount, and will have their club public, please share it here! 🍻

Also:
    Ht0wn (with a zero)
    Awesome - I hope I need it!
  • Options
    JAMBALL is a club that does not have the discount, but has the 1.4 points multiplier if anyone needs that for field pass
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JAMBALL is a club that does not have the discount, but has the 1.4 points multiplier if anyone needs that for field pass
    lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    lol
    Just trying to help promote anything anyone may be looking for 🤪
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    DFBB said:
    lol
    Just trying to help promote anything anyone may be looking for 🤪
    I’m looking for a Cooperstown club that has a spot for someone who wants to join without spending any gold this weekend and will have a 75% chance of winning 1st in the next 15 minutes. Thanks in advance for your help and I’ll hang up and listen 
  • Options
    I’m looking for a Cooperstown club that has a spot for someone who wants to join without spending any gold this weekend and will have a 75% chance of winning 1st in the next 15 minutes. Thanks in advance for your help and I’ll hang up and listen 
    That isn't my department, sir. @dkarski87 handles THOSE issues. 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    That isn't my department, sir. @dkarski87 handles THOSE issues. 
    https://youtu.be/CbJLtBjsbMg