Please Glu, Make event royale this weekend

MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
I want something to do this weekend since I am attempting to quit drinking for a bit

Comments

• MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Also if they do and make WOH part of it, the first week I am going to try and cycle every single level from bronze 1......that seems fun
    This is under WOH, could it be this weekend we get royale?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Absolutely love the enthusiasm! That said, I wouldn't bet on it. lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    So when the weekend does finally go to royale, what will Wednesdays go to, WoH only?  Back to slugfest?  A new mode where you have to throw your device as if it IS the ball?  Just wondering.
    Just no.  
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    So when the weekend does finally go to royale, what will Wednesdays go to, WoH only?  Back to slugfest?  A new mode where you have to throw your device as if it IS the ball?  Just wondering.
    Can someone show me where it was said Royale would happen on the weekends?  People keep saying “when” and I’m still feeling that it should be “if” Royale goes to weekends 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    There it is!

if there are 2 words I hate to hear from Glu it’s “coming soon”. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Coming soon could be TSB ‘20
    Coming soon could be TSB ‘20
    Well it’s advertised for the 2019 version, so March 1st could be possible (2019 was released on March 25th in the US. I remember because they released it the day I closed on my house when I couldn’t get started playing.......)
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    This is under WOH, could it be this weekend we get royale?
    sorry to burst the bubble of excitement on that but 3 days 20 hours (currently says 14 for me) would be normal Monday start time.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I was thinking the same thing. A lot of math for me but I was like Thursday plus 4 isn’t that Monday? But I agree I would love royale on the weekend. Now that the season is over it needs to happen soon before people get bored. Prime games are boring. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Weekend Royale / WoH with a box of players rather than a single player is a possibility - u won’t be able to cycle cap traditionally (not sure many do that on Wed vs. Monday anyway) but stacking up some boxes with potentially a good pull inside would be fun! 
    I posted that because the player is some old placeholder . Usually changes happen when that happens 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Where is the  "Bonus Points Screen" that I can edit my lineup directly from?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I had that Goldschmidt for quite a while 😃 seeing him usually just means A change is coming as you mentioned @MoenPDC, but that change could simply just be an increase in pitching difficulty 🤷🏻‍♂️🤮
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Everyone Seemed to gloss over that he's "attempting to quit drinking for a bit" more power to ya brother good luck.
    That being said I will take up the cause on your behalf and double my intake.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Everyone Seemed to gloss over that he's "attempting to quit drinking for a bit" more power to ya brother good luck.
    Wife told me I was spending too much money on the game, I said I’d stop drinking and spending money on booze , I can now spend money on the game lol
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    Wife told me I was spending too much money on the game, I said I’d stop drinking and spending money on booze , I can now spend money on the game lol
    Another addiction all together..
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

MoenPDC said:
    Another addiction all together..
    Story of my life
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Not sure for everybody else, but looking at the walk of here tab right now in my app, it says next event actually starts 1 hour later than the normal for Monday. What the heck is that, another GLU dumb mistake or is it due to daylight time change from last week?
    tocopan18 said:
    Not sure for everybody else, but looking at the walk of here tab right now in my app, it says next event actually starts 1 hour later than the normal for Monday. What the heck is that, another GLU dumb mistake or is it due to daylight time change from last week?
    I’m sure it’s the time change. We gain an hour this weekend, so to start at 11 central like normal it has to have an extra hour in the counter 
    tocopan18 said:
    I believe the clocks turn back an hour this Sunday. Have all of your clocks been on the wrong time for a week? 
    tocopan18 said:
    I believe the clocks turn back an hour this Sunday. Have all of your clocks been on the wrong time for a week? 
    Different countries change at different times. I have family in England and they always change a different weekend then we do in the states 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    xracman said:
    Where is the  "Bonus Points Screen" that I can edit my lineup directly from?
    Now I get it. 🤪
    tocopan18 said:
    I meant next week, not last week.
    As per the vip newsletter from today, next weekend there will be a royale event!!
    This is their projected schedule for next week:

Monday - Walk-Off Hero
    Tuesday - Prime Event
    Wednesday - Bonus Game Event
    Thursday - Prime Event
    Friday - Event Royale
    Awesome thanks for the update