VIP Awards Nov 2019

spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
edited October 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Any opinions on the timing of VIP gifts this month?
Prev1

Comments

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Tomorrow afternoon 
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I’m guessing the same too.  ATG boxes in the reward I hope.  
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Not here yet

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    My guess... 3- 500 gold weekend boxes, 6 - 250 gold weekend boxes, 3 - 0.5% chance Jackie boxes, xp, pxp, lxp blue cash evo. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    My guess... 3- 500 gold weekend boxes, 6 - 250 gold weekend boxes, 3 - 0.5% chance Jackie boxes, xp, pxp, lxp blue cash evo. 
    Pennants 
    Yes... pennants... 🤦🏻‍♂️  And maybe  franchise coins 😬
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

• mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited November 2019

Hot off the presses ...
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Someone is higher up on the allstar list /bow 😁
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited November 2019
    As crappy as the boxes are, I did pull this in one from the VIP gift. Too bad I just leveled 490 Bill Buckner at 1B a couple of weeks ago.  I would never have expected him to have a blowout skill.  Oh wait, Glu puts that skill on every legend right now, never mind.

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    The only appeal that gift has is the LXP. Hopefully the 2nd one, if there is one, will be better.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I opened the 16 VIP gift boxes, plus the spooky gift #2. Not a single player.
    For once I don't really care since I was not going to level any of the players
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    The LXP is too good to pass up on so reinstalled to grab it. Right there with you @mwilson829 but not gonna bother leveling him as I'll probably uninstall again once I finish a coupla quick match me games I started. Didn't force me to go through the tutorial this time though after a new install which is a plus I guess.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Well no atg boxes in vip gift kinda surprised by that.. 🤔 really tells you the direction they are going with atgs. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Round 2! 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    18 Boxes only one guy and he was a BXP Parra
    oh well.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Yay... more boxes with completely useless players in them! 😬

xps are nice tho 😕
  • blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I pulled Al Kaline from the free VIP box. Not sure if he’s worth levelling...
  • DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Id honestly just want the equivalent of all the boxes in gold. So if you want a player from the box, you can just use the gold to buy them, but if youre not interested in anyone from the box, heres some free gold. But i know that will never happen so. It just seems like when the vip gifts are set to come put, the boxes have been very underwhelming. Just my take on it. The xp is nice though 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

Thanks GLU!

<DISAGREE>
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Dang those gifts are nice. The xps anyway. I really gotta earn this VIP I wish I wasn’t broke. 

Did anyone get a candy hangover part 1 gift? I only got a part 2 gift  :/
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    bigvivec said:

Thanks GLU!

<DISAGREE>
    Honestly there are some miserable trolls on here.  

DISAGREE!!!!!!

LOL
    Nice pull @bigvivec! 👍🏻💪🏻
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    DPKS said:
    Id honestly just want the equivalent of all the boxes in gold. So if you want a player from the box, you can just use the gold to buy them, but if youre not interested in anyone from the box, heres some free gold. But i know that will never happen so. It just seems like when the vip gifts are set to come put, the boxes have been very underwhelming. Just my take on it. The xp is nice though 
    I’d go with everyone gets double the legend XP and only 5/5 of each box.  Most of the VIPs don’t find many players they want in the boxes that are actually worth leveling up.  Unless it’s a bonus player they want to kill the weekend with, it’s a waste.  
  • DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    DPKS said:
    I’d go with everyone gets double the legend XP and only 5/5 of each box.  Most of the VIPs don’t find many players they want in the boxes that are actually worth leveling up.  Unless it’s a bonus player they want to kill the weekend with, it’s a waste.  
    Id be fine with that honestly, but dont really need it bc i do fairly well cycling woh. Dont get me wrong, the amount of boxes they hand out is plenty, and appreciated and i wont complain about it. but i like having a choice and thats why i said i would prefer to just have the gold and buy whatever my team currently needs. Some might not agree with my gold instead of boxes thought, but it would give the user more of a choice. If you dont like the current boxes available when the gifts come out (like this week for me, someone who prioritizes woh) then you have the option to save the gold for another box or whatever. But if you like the current boxes, then you just buy how ever many you want and it would even out. Idk, i just think having a choice would make these gifts perfect. But again, thats just 1 small vips opinion. Many will disagree with it
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    What’s the math in hitting VIP?  If I’m at level 6 now, trying to calculate remaining cost to hit it
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Guess you can get VIP gifts if you hit it shortly after. After the ticket readjustment last night was 50 bucks away and they had that really nice 50 dollar special.....guess I'm a VIP now
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    also got juan soto so I'm happy
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @MoenPDC You hush with that ticket gift.... I am still without lol. I keep hoping I will login and find an extra 1000 or so. Wouldn't get me ALL the way to VIP but would get there a lot quicker.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @TheFullMonte you have to spend $818. They gave out freee tickets early in the year for leveling up. I’m diamond and I had to reach the $825 plateau.