New schedule for next week. Weekend royale is here!!

tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
edited November 2019 in General TSB Discussion
As per today’s vip newsletter, here is next week schedule 

Monday - Walk-Off Hero
Tuesday - Prime Event
Wednesday - Bonus Game Event
Thursday - Prime Event
Friday - Event Royale
Prev13

Comments

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    hmmmm
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    hmmm...
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • TCFORTWINSTCFORTWINS Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    So we're to assume that the Royale event will be all weekend. Is this some sort of joke?
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Excellent! So instead of 5 days a week of prime games we get.......
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Still lots of questions to be answered but hopefully this time next we will have a clearer idea
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Can’t wait to see the multiplier reveal Sunday nights!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    The thing I’m worried about is it said Friday not weekend...
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    whynot said:
    Can’t wait to see the multiplier reveal Sunday nights!

Nobody important will tell us ahead of time
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Seriously. Give me a different day. Resurrect a past event and give it its own day. Tournaments, leagues (as I’ve brought up in the past), derby, anything but a 2nd prime sprint event. 
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Seriously. Give me a different day. Resurrect a past event and give it its own day. Tournaments, leagues (as I’ve brought up in the past), derby, anything but a 2nd prime sprint event. 
    so we get two days of prime instead of 4.....where is the complaint.....and 4 days of woh
    edited November 2019
    MoenPDC said:
    so we get two days of prime instead of 4.....where is the complaint.....and 4 days of woh
    We get 2 days of prime when there is no reason there can’t be 4 different events. I do appreciate that they put them on cvc days at least, unless that changes. 

Variety is the spice of life, and this schedule makes the weekdays look bland 

I hope this is something that is thought about for 2020 at least. 
  • billeywintersbilleywinters Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Sounds good to me....that weekend prime gets old quick.
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    So if I’m reading this correctly, it would be 4 straight days of WOH? (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday). Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for more WOH, but 4 days in a row would have my wife filling for divorce within 2 weeks..
  • DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited November 2019
    What has me thinking is, if they do 4 days of woh, will it be the same player everyday? Or will they change the player everyday, or every 2 days? Its intriguing for sure
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    DPKS said:
    What has me thinking is, if they do 4 days of woh, will it be the same player everyday? Or will they change the player everyday, or every 2 days? Its intriguing for sure
    Best guess is a Royale box, no guaranteed player.  With more players in the box than last year making it difficult to cycle cap.  
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    DPKS said:
    Best guess is a Royale box, no guaranteed player.  With more players in the box than last year making it difficult to cycle cap.  
    That would still be infinitely more fun than what we currently have.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    DPKS said:
    “Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get”. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    So if I’m reading this correctly, it would be 4 straight days of WOH? (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday). Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for more WOH, but 4 days in a row would have my wife filling for divorce within 2 weeks..

Which is exactly what they're looking for!... because glu wants to be the new wife.
    Just no.  
    DFBB said:
    DPKS said:
    Agreed 100% @DFBB.  I couldn't be happier to finally say goodbye to the prime sprint event weekend.

I just think they have to design weekend WOH in a way in which it's not just a slam dunk cycle capped player for every reasonably competent WOH player.  I wouldn't be surprised if resources for round wins are a little more watered down too.  60 straight hours of easy access to constant resources seems a little too good to come without a catch.  
    DFBB said:
    DPKS said:
    Agreed 100% @DFBB.  I couldn't be happier to finally say goodbye to the prime sprint event weekend.

I just think they have to design weekend WOH in a way in which it's not just a slam dunk cycle capped player for every reasonably competent WOH player.  I wouldn't be surprised if resources for round wins are a little more watered down too.  60 straight hours of easy access to constant resources seems a little too good to come without a catch.  
    A woh cycle cool down period with gold to unlock next cycle would easily solve this issue 
    Well that would be the catch. :)

I would be totally on board with this being the solution, but it seems to be more advantageous to Diamond teams. 

I'm surprised they don't already have a cool down period to unlock with gold. They require a ridiculous amount of gold for everything else. I just noticed today that TEN ice wraps cost 375 gold. Crazy. The $ value for everything in the game makes absolutely no sense. But then I guess Glu has enough suckers like us who still spend money so they don't care. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Please don't give them that idea 😭 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Has the thought of there being a one time cycle to obtain a player and the rest being a set amount of Xp crossed anyone else’s mind?
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I'm surprised they don't already have a cool down period to unlock with gold. They require a ridiculous amount of gold for everything else. I just noticed today that TEN ice wraps cost 375 gold. Crazy. The $ value for everything in the game makes absolutely no sense. But then I guess Glu has enough suckers like us who still spend money so they don't care. 
    What would possess you to post this?
    Has the thought of there being a one time cycle to obtain a player and the rest being a set amount of Xp crossed anyone else’s mind?

Please no 😭 I don't care about 5k or 10k of anything THAT much. D9 to d10 is over 135k pxp/lxp ffs, I'd like to earn the player so those last levels are free- that would be 13 hof cycles just to take a legend from d9 to d10 (I know we're talking about royale).. but, I think I'm in the minority and most people would prefer a box of players (just to make it more difficult to level guys, I guess). 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Your all mad if you think glu is going to give you 72hrs to cycle woh. No way in hell, my guess it will be a bxp player (which is great for people who need bxp) and perhaps a small amount of xp. Im taking 1k pxp or less if that. The amount of resources you gain far farming WOH is great so there will be a catch. I remember @Houmy posted a thread way back last year, about certain times for certain events. That would be my guess, WOH will have X amount hrs on Fri, Sat or Sun, and the other events and vice versa. 72hr walk off will never happen.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Jesus, karski.. at least let our fun be ruined on Friday when we're cock slapped in the mouth by reality and we're shown a woh event that doesn't last all weekend 😒
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    nope!!!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Why not have woh for 72 hours, what does Glu really lose from it. They’ve already made a ton of money from the game and will continue to make more. The mlb season is over and people are getting bored. Why not let players have fun for a few months before 2020 comes out. 
    They can just cut the payouts per round down and it will balance out a little. WOH is probably one of the only modes that actually gets played (not auto played). I don’t know how people simming BG, prime, tourney, etc. 1000x a day consider the game fun. Too much of a grind. Give us 72 hours of WOH and add some excitement