Options

Club points erased

DJakaMacDreDJakaMacDre Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Hey,

I was just curious if anyone has run into the same issue as me. Just at 1:00PM when the CVC ended all my CVC points were no longer attached to me and then all of my Club points in my Club (like cumulative over the course of my playing) have also disappeared. 

I did not leave my club nor have I ever done so and I was not kicked, so I’m at a complete loss why I would have lost all my club points. I know it’s just a game but I had spent a good amount of time achieving what I had and it’s an incredible bummer to have it all disappear as well as missing out on the CVC rewards I earned on that specific matchup

Comments

• Options
    I’ve notified customer service btw I was just curious if this was a only me problem or if there was something specific that triggers this. 
  • Options
    8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Sounds like a “soft” jail to me.  You can still technically play the game just no club functions.  Rather than being jailed where you can’t load the game.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    8ball02 said:
    Sounds like a “soft” jail to me.  You can still technically play the game just no club functions.  Rather than being jailed where you can’t load the game.
    If you're jailed, you can still play. You just lose the chat function and you won't be able to score points for the club. @DJakaMacDre, it sounds like you got jailed. I'd sent in a ticket and hopefully, it'll get resolved for you. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    A club I was in earlier this year had one guy that happened to twice, just with the loss of all cumulative club points.  Sorry to say it, but he got no help from CS.  Hopefully it turns out better for you.  Good luck.
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Did Glu release another beard oil box 
  • Options
    8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    DFBB said:
    8ball02 said:
    If you're jailed, you can still play. You just lose the chat function and you won't be able to score points for the club. @DJakaMacDre, it sounds like you got jailed. I'd sent in a ticket and hopefully, it'll get resolved for you. 
    Thanks for the clarification.  I was under the impression from what I read into on some posts on the subject and thought that there was essentially two levels.  Thankfully I dont have a lot of experience in the matter.
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies guys. Hoping GLU will give me my points back but not holding out too much hope on it. Anything specific that gets you “jailed” cuz I can’t think of anything I do that’s not within the rules of the game.