WOH Finishers

bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
Who does everyone use and what are they boosted?  I use Carew, double late innings boosted 16 and 16.  I also have Camp for lefties boosted double 1 .   Scossia and rizzuto both boosted double 12.  Ichiro also an option double 11 boost

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Currently nobody.  But the second a LH, double skill Legend 520+ guy becomes available, I’ll probably chase him like a madman

I've got a nice stable of Legend guys, but currently no LHH with two active skills 
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Boog is a 520 LH that would crush the back half of woh any mode.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Boog is a 520 LH that would crush the back half of woh any mode.
    How many of the 5.8-5.10 and 6.8-6.10 are gonna have that Blowout skill active?
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Just checked. Thought blowout was down or up 3. Did they change it? So it would only be good for hof 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Buckner and Belle at 12/12. Belle replaced McRae 12/12 this week. 
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    This guy was 12/15 on thigpen last week, come at me bro
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I use Ichiro D10 with double WOH skills at 16/16. Since I don't have another LH bat anywhere close I use Ichiro multiple times in a round. 
  • bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Carew is a monster for me.   Only cost like 40 gold to use multiple times in a round. 
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Is Edmonds the best hitter released so far that starts 6.10 double boosted? Or was there someone else I missed?
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Is Edmonds the best hitter released so far that starts 6.10 double boosted? Or was there someone else I missed?
    If you believe skills activate/deactivate during WOH then yes. But if you don't believe they do, Boog Powell (vsRHP & Blowout) from last weekend Comeback box would be the best finisher for 6.10

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’ve been using this guy. I would love  to level Edmonds but I’ll wait for somebody better 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I’ve been using this guy. I would love  to level Edmonds but I’ll wait for somebody better 
    DH?! 🤤 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I have keeper hosmer at D10 so yeah DH. I wish they both weren’t 1B
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Mantle vs LHP, Hoz vs RHP.  I wish I had the 550 Will Clark as a keeper, but Hoz is pretty close to that.  
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I need a left handed finisher so badly!  Yesterday I finally took my best lefty (Arraez - 420 max at D10 with vs right and late skills) up to 20/20 on his skills and it made a significant difference compared to the prior week.  He went 11 for 15 vs Jenkins and 11 for 16 vs Thigpen.  If HoF gives us another righty next week, I'll probably just sit it out, but if we finally see a lefty, I will absolutely cycle cap him.  Fingers crossed!   
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    After taking yesterday off and thoroughly enjoying the lack of a cycle cap grind, it may take nothing short of a lefty with double-WOH relevant skills to draw me back into cycle capping.  I think I've had it with righties and lefties with on base, blowout or any of the new skills.
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Boggs from Fan Rewards last wednesday-thursday is better, I believe, Comeback Boog Powell is also RHP Blowout
  • spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    These two players took me all the way to Ron Cey. Hey hey🤪🤪🤣🤣
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    My lefty and righty. Can’t wait to beg for lxp to level Piazza

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    This guy was 100% against Thigpen yday

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

I didnt get him but the best stacking always firing lhb to date. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    benny100 said:

Interesting!  Edmonds was really poor for me (2-6 on Monday), so I guess capping those skills makes a huge difference.  Of course, that would cost me 10K gold, or more, so maybe I'm better off just using 520 Mathews. 
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    edited November 2019
    duckk123 said:
    Boggs from Fan Rewards last wednesday-thursday is better, I believe, Comeback Boog Powell is also RHP Blowout

bigvivec said:

I didnt get him but the best stacking always firing lhb to date. 
    I didn't mention Boggs as I'm wary of his leadoff skill. @DFBB mentionned last week that he doesn't think it works as expected for WoH :

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    benny100 said:

Interesting!  Edmonds was really poor for me (2-6 on Monday), so I guess capping those skills makes a huge difference.  Of course, that would cost me 10K gold, or more, so maybe I'm better off just using 520 Mathews. 
    Just do the math and see where the hit comes out on both - with just one skill active at start Matthews may be a little lower than Ed - not sure

I was waiting for a double 520, but couldn't wait any longer lol. What the heck - u cant take the gold with you!