CVC Times

mancov2001mancov2001 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
Due to the ending of daylight savings time this past night, will the cvc times stay the way they are, being an hour than usual? For example, the 7pm cvc getting moved to 6pm

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    It is my belief that the times will be back to “normal” with the start of clash on Tuesday. I have no evidence, but I don’t remember the schedule being different last year with the time changes and I doubt they want the cvc and club events to start at the same time. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Can anyone tell me what time CVC starts on Thursday night?  

I need to make my jump to my weekend CVC club, and just trying to figure out how long I can hang in my regular club before I need to get out and go through cool down before getting in for CVC
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    just leave your club 2 hours before the event ends and you can get in before the first cvc ends and before the event starts
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Due to the ending of daylight savings time this past night, will the cvc times stay the way they are, being an hour than usual? For example, the 7pm cvc getting moved to 6pm
    I’m on the other side of the world and live near the equator......we don’t do daylight savings time here.  So for six months everything moves forward an hour for me, making event start times a brutal 1am.