Options

New Skills

124Next

Comments

• Options
    AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    So I tested the 1st pitch skill in CVC this weekend. Did a video restart and skill was not active. Then I tried a video restart before the batter with 1st pitch skill had come to bat (3 straight outs and restart on 1st pitch batter). I got this:

So now I'm wondering if 1st pitch is EVER active in CVC, or if it's always active EXCEPT with a video/gold restart. Can't reorder lineup to test on the first batter. How does one know? Ugh...

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Accelman said:
    So I tested the 1st pitch skill in CVC this weekend. Did a video restart and skill was not active. Then I tried a video restart before the batter with 1st pitch skill had come to bat (3 straight outs and restart on 1st pitch batter). I got this:

So now I'm wondering if 1st pitch is EVER active in CVC, or if it's always active EXCEPT with a video/gold restart. Can't reorder lineup to test on the first batter. How does one know? Ugh...

Thanks for sharing this.   The more we can all help each other out on this the better.   Unfortunately I dont trust any of these new skills.