Keepers

9bobbyboucher9bobbyboucher Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
With 2019 season over...what does everyone think about the keepers for next year? I for one didn't think it was a good idea with the point being it takes to much to level them up...

Comments

• BOXHOUNDBOXHOUND Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I like them. They helped a lot early on and still make my roster at times . I have a lefty and a switch hitter both with double WOH skills though
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Yeah they still really help out. I have a Jose Peraza NL essentials specialty 5 star that his true overall will be in the 530s but I know we are on the cusp of going higher than that.. he will still be a relevant player even so 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    If you still have the option to take them then take the best ones anyway. You don't have to level them until you have the resources to spare.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    What happens when you take a keeper that was a keeper from this year...is he double hard as F to level?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    What happens when you take a keeper that was a keeper from this year...is he double hard as F to level?
    NO. But his skills will only activate 25% of the time when they would normally activate 50% of the time. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022