Club for WOH tomorrow

2Next

Comments

• RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Yes, we are definitely in first place! I wish I could say it’s a team effort, but someone is SLIGHTLY carrying the load for the rest of us mere mortals...
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Whoa.. who is right1?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Yeah, it’s part of my “solo” 3-man club with Said and Fredd3, formerly Shin, Soo, and Choo. 😀
    Yeah, it’s part of my “solo” 3-man club with Said and Fredd3, formerly Shin, Soo, and Choo. 😀
    Beast1, 2, and 3 🤣 excellent work!
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I'm a first time poster,  I stop by and read, but never post.  Thanks @CanadaCubs and @matt_sackett for opening the bearmeat club up yesterday.  It was a blast.  My club has never finished first, what an awesome feeling to finally see 1st place  @Soo_Choo_Train was in beast mode all event. I got my second highest score ever on 80g total spent.  I know there is alot of doom and gloom on here, but if the game is stale try something new.  I am excited about the game for the first time in months. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I'm a first time poster,  I stop by and read, but never post.  Thanks @CanadaCubs and @matt_sackett for opening the bearmeat club up yesterday.  It was a blast.  My club has never finished first, what an awesome feeling to finally see 1st place  @Soo_Choo_Train was in beast mode all event. I got my second highest score ever on 80g total spent.  I know there is alot of doom and gloom on here, but if the game is stale try something new.  I am excited about the game for the first time in months. 
    You were beast-like too @EProspectPhils! Thanks for your effort (I'm Polancos, the dude staring up at the rest of y'all). @Soo_Choo_Train was all that is and will be man...
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Well done yesterday brother, you are of course welcome any time!!!
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    So my meager 50-75 mil wouldn’t drop off the bottom of these clubs ?