What is your go-to sport during the MLB offseason?

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

What is your go-to sport during the MLB offseason? 27 votes

NFL
37%
Base15navyjack77lpoheronmancov2001mythicaldragonscottsmith744criffyadhdhitmanShoveItUpYoenis2gocubbiez4417 10 votes
NBA
11%
DFBBihuffglujerrye23 3 votes
NHL
14%
Bigpredfandkarski87bigjay148Bonebreakerz 4 votes
Beer Drinking
14%
Bulldog55DDantemavericksretirepujolsGordonBombay 4 votes
JustBowHunting
3%
CanadaCubs 1 vote
Other
18%
bigvivecMulderkenKristieKprcubsbadgersriblessx5 5 votes

Comments

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    NFL
    football, getting right into the meat of betting season for me
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    NBA
    Beer drinking is my fav cause it happens all year round but with so many roster changes that happened in the NBA It's going to be exciting to see who comes out on top.
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Beer Drinking
    ihuffglu said:
    Beer drinking is my fav cause it happens all year round but with so many roster changes that happened in the NBA It's going to be exciting to see who comes out on top.
    I wasn't expecting much out of the warriors this year, but now that Steph has a broken hand I think they can definitively be counted out.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Beer Drinking
    @criffy who's your team? @ihuffglu as a laker fan, half of me Hope's to see the Lakers with another o'Brien trophy and the other half of me just Hope's it's not the clippers 
    NFL
    @retirepujols i'm a season ticket holder for the giants, it's been a sad few years. sold off most of my tix for the remainder of the year - don't want to brave out the cold for meaningless football. hopefully danny dimes develops over the next year or two and turns us into respectability again but who knows how that'll pan out
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    NFL
    NHL (Penguins) and NFL (Steelers) are my teams. This has nothing to do with the MLB off season.  I had free tickets to one Pirates game and I watched WS game 7. That was the extend of my baseball watching for the year. I actually spent more time watching track and field. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Other

Beer Drinking
    Ah, yes. Any rugby/cricket in your neck of the woods @bigvivec?
    NFL
    @bigvivec thoughts on captain America pulisic?
    Other
    criffy said:
    @bigvivec thoughts on captain America pulisic?
    Got potential and had an awesome display against Brunley.  Lamps is wary of burning him out cause he’s so young and not used to the premiere league grind so he’ll get his minutes but not as soon as some might hope.  I think he could be huge and will only benefit being a member of a growing young side.  
    edited November 2019
    Other
    Ah, yes. Any rugby/cricket in your neck of the woods @bigvivec?
    Rugby on tv though the local  crowds from OZ prefer AFL.

I used to watch cricket occasionally when I lived in the West Indies......really popular there.  Watching paint dry is about as exciting.  
  • Bulldog55DBulldog55D Registered Users 13 Posts
    Beer Drinking
    I usually go with the NHL
  • BonebreakerzBonebreakerz Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    NHL
    nhl all the way miss baseball tho 
    Chris Hebert