Duplicates filling 2 roster spots?

cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
I just played against this person in CVC and was wondering how it's possible to fill multiple roster spots with the same player (notice the two Joe Morgans in the photo). Is this a special VIP benefit or how can it be done?

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    It's just a display issue that I thought had been fixed.  Earlier in the season, you could put the same player in all 4 profile locations if you chose, but they still only appeared one time on your actual roster.  It appears maybe this member had a previous player listed twice, which "transformed" into Joe Morgan when he moved him into the starting 2B role.  Rest assured, the user only has Joe Morgan once on his actual roster.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Thanks for that info. I really thought it was some special VIP bonus for a second 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    That would be awesome to have my Harold Baines hitting 2-5 in my lineup, though... Sigh...
  • SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I have 2 separate Kirby Yates on my team, but I'm not complaining.
  • bigjay148bigjay148 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I have multiples of several players, but they are all different versions. Not like what you picture shows. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    If you trade in a player that is displayed among your 4 featured players, he will eventually be replaced by one of your other featured players. So, if you trade in 3 of them you'll eventually have the same guy 4 times (unless they've patched that for some reason).
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71