Options

Clash scoring

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
My team is gold, 150k+ all players capped and the CvC edge, one of my fellow club member’s team is 112k same level in gold and also has the CvC edge, however he scores over 1 mill per round and I can rarely get over 100k. Can someone please explain why that is? Makes no sense whatsoever and quite frankly frustrating. 

Comments

• Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Two of the biggest things especially with clash are how your lineup is constructed, and then skills of those players.  Since you can select who you can face if you have 9 guys you can run out there in say a LHB vs RHP matchup and some of those scrubs you can run into like a 29 Tillman you can really set fire to.  
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Lots of factors....1st thing to forget about is team strength. Secondly, are there bonus players involved, and thirdly...active skills applicable to the situations that occur within cvc really do matter. There’s more fine details, but no need to get into those
    Yes including bonus players 3 or more at any given time, skills at 12/12, yet in the non clash event (CvC)
    I score quite well. Just wanted to know if anyone else is going through this. Thanks for the insight. 
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,788 Posts
    redlegs2018u said
    and some of those scrubs you can run into like a 29 Tillman you can really set fire to.  
    I wish. For the life of me, he eats my lunch. I think that’s why I hate Clash so much. I’ve got to match up with better pitchers, I go with him, I’m toast. 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I've had my best day of sims in today's clash for some reason. I'm not crushing like jedddoggy or deb, but scored more than I usually do all week already. 🤷‍♂️ if there's been tinkering,  I like it.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    All that complainin' bout the blowout+handedness, just sayin'...