Event for Tomorrow

bigjay148bigjay148 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
edited November 2019 in General TSB Discussion
So I just noticed that there is no WOH event slated for tomorrow, and it shows to start Friday. And Slugfest shows the same. Are we really going to have a weekend Royale event? I’m not a Royale fan, so it may be a weekend off for me. 

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    bigjay148 said:
    So I just noticed that there is no WOH event slated for tomorrow, and it shows to start Friday. And Slugfest shows the same. Are we really going to have a weekend Royale event? I’m not a Royale fan, so it may be a weekend off for me. 
    Uhhhhhhhh. I need the meme of @dustyhunks ‘s avatar 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Tomorrow is Bonus games, Thursday is Prime Events(again) and the weekend will be Royale.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • bigjay148bigjay148 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Uhh! Thank you for the info
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Tomorrow is Bonus games, Thursday is Prime Events(again) and the weekend will be Royale.
    @DFBB Are you sure it’s a weekend Royale or just Friday, with Sat and Sun being Prime again? Another thing to think about is the weekday FP only covering one WOH day in this format and having to buy the weekend FP to get the leveling discount for the Royale WOH.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I personally have zero hope of doing well with a weekend Royale.  I'm not going to spend my whole weekend grinding the various events, but I know plenty of people will.  So I'll probably skip the event entirely rather than try to swim upstream.  Unless WOH has a decent reward, then I'll grind that event at a minimum. 
  • bigjay148bigjay148 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    The weekend is family time. And Royale eats up way too much time. My club doesn’t even attempt much on Royale. Most of us don’t even play on Wednesday’s. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    bigjay148 said:
    Uhhhhhhhh. I need the meme of @dustyhunks ‘s avatar 

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @DFBB Are you sure it’s a weekend Royale or just Friday, with Sat and Sun being Prime again? Another thing to think about is the weekday FP only covering one WOH day in this format and having to buy the weekend FP to get the leveling discount for the Royale WOH.
    But, there is also the possibility of earning the 30% discount for the weekend and having that discount for free during woh Royale 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I can’t wait for weekend royale. Wednesday sucks. By the time I get home from work I only have about 2 maybe 3 tops hours to play everything. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I notice we’re now playing for WOH “unlocks” on Thursday. That suggests we won’t just be cycling  away all weekend, not that I expected that anyway.
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    samtheman said:
    I notice we’re now playing for WOH “unlocks” on Thursday. That suggests we won’t just be cycling  away all weekend, not that I expected that anyway.
    Per the vip newsletter those are for players without using gold 
  • checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    This sucks so hard. We now have two prime events during the week and Royale has been moved to the weekend? Does anyone like these stupid prime events?

I legitimately scheduled my workday tomorrow around being able to crush Royale. This is the worst
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    So woh will be fri through mon now? Royals for the weekend and traditional woh on Monday? I would like it if regular woh was moved to Wednesday if were gonna have woh on the weekend. Breaks up the week better imo. 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    This sucks so hard. We now have two prime events during the week and Royale has been moved to the weekend? Does anyone like these stupid prime events?

I legitimately scheduled my workday tomorrow around being able to crush Royale. This is the worst
    Suck it up buddy now you have to spend time away from Football,  The wife and kids this weekend to focus on Royale. You still have to go to Mass on Sunday to pray for a favorable bracket and multiplier that night.