Options

Pick Em?

Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
Is it done for the year or will they do pick em questions using other events going on?

Comments

• Options
    walkoffherowalkoffhero Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I would not think so,but I sm surprised they did not do 1 for gold glove awards
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I would not think so,but I sm surprised they did not do 1 for gold glove awards
    That's alot of effort on the part of guys that are constantly putting position players in the wrong positions..
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Bighead38 said:
    Is it done for the year or will they do pick em questions using other events going on?
    I don’t think so but they become few and far between. Glu will do something like Will Juanny post in global? Will judgesucksdidi finish in the top 5 for cvc? So crap like that
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    There will be random ones throughout the offseason but for the most part its done with
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Let’s start our own!

Will Glu release boxes that people care about?  

Will CvC panning issue ever get fixed?

Will @likenight ever pull a player from a box?

• Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    They should do free agent ones. Which team will X sign with 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Let’s start our own!

Will Glu release boxes that people care about?  

Will CvC panning issue ever get fixed?

Will @likenight ever pull a player from a box?

Yes
    yes
    no
  • Options
    likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    😂 lol 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    Big predator I’m going opposite of you on the first two. I’m saying no to all 3
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    No/no/yes..
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    No/no/yes..
    The one I’m most confident about you said yes to. Have you not followed @likenight on here. Every post is 0/187 or something like that. I’m pretty sure his team is all no skill players from draft picks 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    No/no/yes..
    The one I’m most confident about you said yes to. Have you not followed @likenight on here. Every post is 0/187 or something like that. I’m pretty sure his team is all no skill players from draft picks 
    Lol, yes, but he posted a good pull in the screenshot thread a while back. Chances are it'll happen once more 😄
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    No/no/yes..
    Lol, yes, but he posted a good pull in the screenshot thread a while back. Chances are it'll happen once more 😄
    I also witnessed a total solar eclipse last year. I doubt I’ll see that again. I’m taking that approach. Once in a lifetime