#42 ain't worth dookie in a trade-in

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
Huh?

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    That was the amount of evo u got for him in 18, coding mistake is all.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Helpful hint-don’t trade him in. Nice pull 
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Honestly I just log in to cycle d-6 and set up my keepers for '20.  Plan to play for free next year.  Stopped spending $$$ on '19 and haven't bought a player box in weeks.  Got Jackie from the admin gift.  Surprised the crap out of me.  But he won't even be a keeper for me.  Not with Boog and Kiner already on board and even a switch hitting 490 Posada is ahead of him in my book.  But what do I know.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    We will get plenty of better players before next season that I would be surprised if many would take him to 2020
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    So that number changes to whatever his rating is. Brought him to bronze 7 (163). 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited November 2019
    In '18 you didn't get XP for trading in ATGs, you got whatever their overall rating is in total ATG EVO (each ATG had their own individual EVO type).  The idea behind it was, if you didn't want to spend gobs of gold on acquiring their EVO, you had to trade them in and hope to pull them again. 

I'm guessing that's what they are going for here on that trade-in valuation but if they're planning ATG EVO for Jackie they clearly have not finalized the details with it yet. 
  • tonybaiktonybaik Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Is Jackson the only ATG now? I luckily pulled him and pumped, but leveling him up is not easy. He needs more LXP to level up than other legends. Also, his stat is 520 max which is same as others. I do not find any advantages for this ATG compared to other legends.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @tonybaik teddy ballgame was released last week sometime but has not made it in a box in the store yet. So far only available for Cooperstown weekend rewards. The only advantage is his overall will get raised every time we get a bump. I have to agree very disappointing he’s only a 520. Last year they were a cut above.. not this year... 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    @tonybaik teddy ballgame was released last week sometime but has not made it in a box in the store yet. So far only available for Cooperstown weekend rewards. The only advantage is his overall will get raised every time we get a bump. I have to agree very disappointing he’s only a 520. Last year they were a cut above.. not this year... 
    Well 520 puts them at the top of the curve which is consistent with last year.  Plus they'll be bumped up throughout the rest of the year.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Millecors said:
    2003cobra said:
    Honestly I just log in to cycle d-6 and set up my keepers for '20.  Plan to play for free next year.  Stopped spending $$$ on '19 and haven't bought a player box in weeks.  Got Jackie from the admin gift.  Surprised the crap out of me.  But he won't even be a keeper for me.  Not with Boog and Kiner already on board and even a switch hitting 490 Posada is ahead of him in my book.  But what do I know.
    If you use any of your current players as keepers (except for the ATG) for next year, they will be almost worthless. The current max is 520 (you even mentioned thinking about a 490). By the time the '20 version arrives, top players will probably be in the 570-600 range.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Well 520 puts them at the top of the curve which is consistent with last year.  Plus they'll be bumped up throughout the rest of the year.
    While that is true... but correct me if I’m wrong my memory is bad. Last year atgs maintained a slight edge over all players released until very late in the year. They were always better than new released players the gap would close then they would get a bump etc..
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I just pulled 42 for the third F’in time today.

i don’t know if I should be excited or irritated that I’ve never had luck like this before.

i wasn’t even planning on leveling him
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    How. The. F. I can’t even get a prime from woh and you get ATG 3x.