Bonus Game Wednesday and possible boxes

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
Today is the first Wednesday of Bonus Games in this weekly format. What are your thoughts on what could be today’s boxes? The last two days were the Dodgers box for at least the second time this year. Could we see a Yankees box again or will it be an Orioles box? Who knows. They did have the Pirates box a couple of weeks ago. Anyhow, I hope you all have fun tapping away today.
Prev1

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm looking forward to it.I hope there's a good OF legend.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    And I was just kidding about the Orioles box.
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Another box designed to help me save gold. 
  • checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    This box is trash. Hey look, another RHB legend with a boost against left-handed pitchers, never seen that one before. Santander is nice as a switch-hitting prime player, but he has absolutely awful skills. Severino is meh at this point, again same issue about a right handed hitter with the left handed pitcher skill. We've all got plenty of guys who can rake against lefties.
  • checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    This is really annoying. No Royale to look forward to today, boxes are complete and utter garbage. I was really looking forward to a fun filled day of TSB. See y'all on Friday I guess.
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    those are some funny looking orioles 
  • 17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Yeah I pulled will Smith was excited till I noticed he's completely worthless to me what a waste...
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    IS IT ME or does it seem like  this year has had alot of sloppy mistakes.  Alot of game issues, terrible communication. A batting order a month in the fixing...  Oh did I say...Bad communication, but all the pay for specials are right on target???  Any thoughts after this Wednesday... boring boxes and no CVC?
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Yeah, this isn't a happy hump day here. Whomp whomp

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Guess I won't be hitting that tier 6 reward for two days a week now instead of just one, but I'm fine with that. Orioles box... lol. Classic!
    Just no.  
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    I don't play BGs because i'm sitting at G6 hoarding assets.  First day in weeks (months?) that I'll ignore TSB.
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    One thing I thought about with the Royale change - no free bonus player for Thursday's from Royale WOH. I think this will effect casual/ftp players, it will be much more of a challenge for many clubs to hit tier 6 on Thursday's. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I'm also curious why the fan reward guys aren't bonus players for today. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    If this is what Wednesdays are going to be like now, mid-week TSB with today sandwiched between two Prime sprint days isn't going to be very fun.  
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Because the Joc's on us!   
    I also refuse to spend the gold for Pederson, no matter how hard Glu tries to push him on us.  I fully expected to pull him with a CVC box, but only got XP.
    Yep and fan rewards guys are worthless.... dido
    Feeling a BIG let down this weekend.  Family and football!!
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Swing and a miss Glu!
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    These right hand bats is getting ridiculous, besides boog and Mathews I have an all right handed 520 team, been hoping to see rod carew since 2nd base is the only position I need to upgrade. Hopefully he’s a weekend player. 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    They already have released 2 Carews, but here’s hoping for a third 🤪
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Need them to start living legends then, cause apparently the only lefty legends left are atg
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I believe they only released 1 Shawn Greene so far @490
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Retirepujols said:
    The issue here is fan rewards starting Tuesday. They used to just be Wednesday, which carried over bonus players to Thursday’s event. Mid week fan rewards need to start Wednesday and have players for Wed/Thu as we can already earn bonus players from Walk-off on Monday for Tuesday 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

As someone who was big into winning WoH on Wednesday for bonus pts/multipliers on TH, this is lame.

In order to hit milestones, you are going to have to hit up boxes that are offering the exact same types of players with the same, useless skills.

I would wear out the bonus games if I had the WoH prize to work with and get points.  As it stands, playing a bonus game for a few hundred points unless I spend gold on players I don't want or need for bonuses is quite.....lame....

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Does glu remember that there are guys who hit left handed?
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    The Orioles box is absolute dog sh!t and everyone (including Glu) knows it. Hard pass.
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    It's not that much worse than all of the boxes they've been putting out for the last month or so.
    Any chance I get some compensation? I mean I bought the Baltimore box and got a completely useless dodger catcher. Sorry kinda irritated about it. Just needed to vent...

• GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Considering the cool down factor and how wonderful CS is I would expect you should receive your compensation sometime around December 13th.  
    So your telling me there's a chance...insert Jim Carrey gif