Placement of bonus SP

ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
edited November 2019 in General TSB Discussion
This is for people that don't plan on using or running low on ice wrap for your bonus SP... I think the best spot for him is the 5th SP.  The 5th spot is where most players put their worst pitcher..  You will get favorable match-up every turn. Just something to tinker with and try if you like .
Staying at GOLD in 2020....

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Yeah sorry but that makes no sense whatsoever. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I mean if you aren't going to use ice wrap then it kind of does make sense, just in that you don't get bonus points if you lose, so you might as well try to maximize your chances of winning every time you have a bonus SP out there.

I have more ice wraps than I know what to do with so I just use those, but I get it
  • ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Oh don't get me wrong.. I use ice wrap as many turns as i can but BG games are not prime so you can bust out 300 games in an hour.. but not ev1 got tons of ice wrap sitting around.. 

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Reeces said:
    This is for people that don't plan on using or running low on ice wrap for your bonus SP... I think the best spot for him is the 5th SP.  The 5th spot is where most players put their worst pitcher..  You will get favorable match-up every turn. Just something to tinker with and try if you like .
    Interesting, but just because you're on your 5th sp doesn't mean the team you're facing is on their 5th sp. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Reeces said:
    Interesting, but just because you're on your 5th sp doesn't mean the team you're facing is on their 5th sp. 
    This is from my little experiment I did today.. That's why i said to tinker with it and see if it does work for anyone that may wanna try it.  And YES you're correct on not knowing which SP from the other team you are facing.. But the computer usually match you up that way.. ALL ABOUT NUMBERS Bro...

And BTW.. if you do find that loader.. I want the hook up also. IOS user here...LOL