Never saw this before

chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
edited November 2019 in General TSB Discussion
I used my video restart on my first CVC round and after the video played I was met with this. I tried to play it, obviously couldn’t and had to force close it. Lost a 2 million round and it didn’t count for my club points. 

Comments

• GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    you might be in the new cool down phase.  The cameras were overheating panning the outfield. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Unfortunately, nobody ever cares to fix such issues- they're too busy creating new problems. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I had this happen a few times in 18 and i think once in 19.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Happens to me On my alt account alot (iPad) ive reached out to CS and I got colored text and 3 franchise tokens as compensation, but the colored text was taken away due to it not being a VIP account.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• bigjay148bigjay148 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Unfortunately that happens to me. I’ll set my phone down while a video plays, pick it up sideways or upside down. Get that. Can’t play. I bet I’ve lost several million through the year on CVC. The game has crashed no less than 4 times playing CVC, has never gotten off the final out screen more than once. I’ve taken screenshots and sent to CS, you can guess how that worked out. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Unfortunately, nobody ever cares to fix such issues- they're too busy creating new problems. 
    Can’t fix problems if you don’t create them 😏
  • chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    @bigjay148 that's exactly what i did, set my phone down and the video turned sideways.  Im not even bothering to send CS a ticket because I know the response I will get.  Check your wifi connection, make sure you have no other apps open, etc. 
  • bigjay148bigjay148 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I wouldn’t send anything to CS. I sent them a legit question, not just about the current state of things, but had a legit issue, and haven’t even gotten the your message has been received yet!
  • Dmoe2600Dmoe2600 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    @bigjay148 that's exactly what i did, set my phone down and the video turned sideways.  Im not even bothering to send CS a ticket because I know the response I will get.  Check your wifi connection, make sure you have no other apps open, etc. 
    I like the new one, “we recommend you upgrade your device”
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts

Speaking of things i've never seen... when did the Dinosaur appear at gluves ravine?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Speaking of things i've never seen... when did the Dinosaur appear at gluves ravine?
    they came from mario kart tour
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Dmoe2600 said:
    I like the new one, “we recommend you upgrade your device”

Thats my fault I accidentally told CS I had an iPhone 6+ so now they think all of the problems are not having a new enough iPhone. My bad guys