Need some help, sorry if this has already been covered

ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
Can someone help me out and tell me if there's a difference between these two boxes other than "special"? Just dont seem to comprehend why the wording is needed

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited November 2019
    The Baltimore box resets if a prime or better is pulled, while the "special" box resets on the 10th box. I can only assume this means if you pull a prime or better before the 10th box, it still won't reset until the 10th box for another prime or better. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    already pushing evo chunks in the store :'(
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    correct dumb question, but players from these boxes are NOT eligible for 30% discount leveling correct?
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited November 2019
    correct dumb question, but players from these boxes are NOT eligible for 30% discount leveling correct?
    Only players from weekend boxes are eligible.
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I knew there was some kind of catch, just couldn't spot it. Thanks for the clarity. Without the forums it would be impossible to get any information.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Chances are glu will be shutting down the forums soon due to all the help being given...
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• bigjay148bigjay148 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Chances are glu will be shutting down the forums soon due to all the help being given...
    87/13