Batting Order Edit

jamesgroverjamesgrover Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Cant edit batting order,  any idea when this will be fixed?

Comments

• jamesgroverjamesgrover Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Cannot edit batting  order
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited October 2019
    If you make your ML(my legend) inactive, it should fix it. 

edit: has worked for some, but not all.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    DFBB said:
    If you make your ML(my legend) inactive, it should fix it. 

edit: has worked for some, but not all.
    Yeah. Mines inactive and it still doesn't work. Oh well
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I make my legend inactive and still does not work. Being able to adjust your lineup was something I know I was clamoring for since 2015 and I know it's made the game better with that kind of flexibility. I hate to see this game start going backwards in the few areas they have moved forward in  Hopefully it's just a bug that will be fixed in the next update. Although that's how the changing the lineup was disabled to begin with. Not holding my breath on this one.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I make my legend inactive and still does not work. Being able to adjust your lineup was something I know I was clamoring for since 2015 and I know it's made the game better with that kind of flexibility. I hate to see this game start going backwards in the few areas they have moved forward in  Hopefully it's just a bug that will be fixed in the next update. Although that's how the changing the lineup was disabled to begin with. Not holding my breath on this one.
    Just so there's no confusion, I'm on the current version(2.0.3). When 'my legend' is active, I lose my ability to adjust lineups. When 'my legend' is inactive, it's back to normal and I can adjust things again. Obviously, this isn't a long term solution(esp for those who actually use ML), but I hope it works for others. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to be a universal band-aid. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Just so there's no confusion, I'm on the current version(2.0.3). When 'my legend' is active, I lose my ability to adjust lineups. When 'my legend' is inactive, it's back to normal and I can adjust things again. Obviously, this isn't a long term solution(esp for those who actually use ML), but I hope it works for others. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to be a universal band-aid. 
    Same for me
  • hyzduhyzdu Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    In my case (Android 9.0), the dropdown menu on the Strategy tab for setting Batting Order to Manual doesn't work. 

The first two options behave fine.  If I try selecting Manual, the previous selection remains checked and it adds a check (i.e., dot) next to Manual.  If I exit and leave that page, only Standard or VsLeftAndVsRight remain checked.

Of course, this is especially obnoxious for CVC and I want my low-level bonus babies leading off rather than 9th.

Changing my Legend's status makes no difference.  The other dropdown menus Strategy appear to work fine.  The app is up to date.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I’m guessing this is another android issue? I have no issues editing lineup on iOS. On my wife’s phone anyway. The game crashes on my iPhone 6+ if I try to do anything so it’s not all roses for us iPhone users. 
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Have any of you guys found success in batting order edit? Even when I toggle inactive for my ML it still doesn't allow me to manually edit batting order. Using the 2.0.3 version from apk. 
  • bigjay148bigjay148 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Mine seems to work fine. 
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    BATTING ORDER HAS BEEN NOT WORKING SINCE OCT 17TH. I HAVE CONTACTED GLU CS SEVERAL TIMES. EVERY TIME MY RESPONSE ' IS OUR TOP PRIORITY NOT SURE WHEN IT WILL BE FIXED'.  WELL WE CAN WORK ON MONEY SPECIALS.  SEEMS TO BE ALOT OF MISTAKES AND ISSUES WITH THIS GAME LATELY.  MORE THAN ANY OTHER YEAR.  WE USED TO GET LEGENDS  FOR MISTAKES LIKE THIS. NOW WE  GET  A CC SABATHIAN FROM A MARCH BOX!!! BLUE XP... WOW!!
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Fix it plox
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    25Jackie said:
    BATTING ORDER HAS BEEN NOT WORKING SINCE OCT 17TH. I HAVE CONTACTED GLU CS SEVERAL TIMES. EVERY TIME MY RESPONSE ' IS OUR TOP PRIORITY NOT SURE WHEN IT WILL BE FIXED'.  WELL WE CAN WORK ON MONEY SPECIALS.  SEEMS TO BE ALOT OF MISTAKES AND ISSUES WITH THIS GAME LATELY.  MORE THAN ANY OTHER YEAR.  WE USED TO GET LEGENDS  FOR MISTAKES LIKE THIS. NOW WE  GET  A CC SABATHIAN FROM A MARCH BOX!!! BLUE XP... WOW!!
    I think this will be fixed by the 12 hour cool down. Try leaving your club. 🙄
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Base15 said:
    25Jackie said:
    I think this will be fixed by the 12 hour cool down. Try leaving your club. 🙄
    *leaves club*

*cant join new club*

*no reason to adjust lineup*

Problem solved!!!!!!!!!
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I bought a cake in preparation of the 1 month anniversary. Don't worry though, Glu has top men working on the fix. Top. Men. 
  • BodegaBobbyBodegaBobby Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    fatDaddy said:
    I bought a cake in preparation of the 1 month anniversary. Don't worry though, Glu has top men working on the fix. Top. Men. 
    Whatever you do, don't ask them what they're doing to resolve the issue. Due to matters of security, they can't discuss what is being done. 
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Glu is in double secret probation mode!!
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    This isn't over...
    Was it over when the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• pueblodevils68pueblodevils68 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Switched my legend to inactive and it worked!!  Thanks.