Options

CBC bonus player change?

Dmoe2600Dmoe2600 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Don’t know if I’m going crazy here but I could have sworn looking at the CVC bonus players last night they had Beaty for the Dodgers listed at like 250x. Was going to dump him but after seeing that I ended up raising him to gold and dumped near 20k bxp to get him to 189. Not to mention 170k cash and 10 evo to up both skills. Than after playing this mornings CVC round I noticed he was no longer there. Needless to say I’m none too happy. Just wondering if anyone else noticed?

Comments

• Options
    criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Yeah, I sent a ticket into CS on this - same issue, no response yet. But you're not going crazy.
  • Options
    bigjay148bigjay148 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    It was there. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Beaty appears to be a mistake and he was removed as a CvC bonus last night. OP, I hope they sort things out for you.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Dmoe2600Dmoe2600 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Ok there is some relief that I'm not crazy but it was all I could do to hold back the barrage of curses that really REALLY wanted to flood forth when I left a ticket for Glu. Ohh what a waste that ended up being. It hurt me and contradicted everything I stood for just  to put all that into a Dodger as it was. Lol