???does this make sense

17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts

Comments

• 17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts

• BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    Lololol...classic.  they didnt even read it.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    classic glu...I love them

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    You have to really spell it out for them to understand. Might have better luck if you point out you received a player that was not listed in the Baltimore box. 
    I tried that lol waiting on a response lol will keep updating
  • checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    They did actually say “the Baltimore Box doesn’t guarantee that you can only get Orioles Players from it”

So they are basically claiming you can get any player from these boxes. Which is a total load of horseshit. But that’s what they are saying in their response.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Not defending them but there is a Dodger in the box. Granted a little more time reading the ticket would allow them to figure out that this is not the Dodger he is speaking of. Just saying from my experience that you can’t assume they will connect the dots. If they are indeed saying that you can get players not listed in the box then all trust in buying boxes is gone. 
    COWPILEY said:
    Not defending them but there is a Dodger in the box. Granted a little more time reading the ticket would allow them to figure out that this is not the Dodger he is speaking of. Just saying from my experience that you can’t assume they will connect the dots. If they are indeed saying that you can get players not listed in the box then all trust in buying boxes is gone. 
    Your last sentence is what I explained to them. I'm really hoping to get compensated not holding my breath. It's just a game but it's funny to me how mad it made me lol
    Fwiw. I pulled will Smith the dodgers catcher he was not listed as a player available in said box
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Any chance you opened an old dodgers box that you had in your me u?  I had two I forgot that I had that I opened yesterday.  The answer is awful but maybe this was the issue?
    bigvivec said:
    Any chance you opened an old dodgers box that you had in your me u?  I had two I forgot that I had that I opened yesterday.  The answer is awful but maybe this was the issue?
    bigvivec said:
    No sir I know for fact it was Baltimore box I was waiting for the event to start and I was disappointed it was Baltimore but I was like WTH.. first box I bought and was totally stoked til I found out...
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    That’s awful.......but the worst part is the response.  
  • HarveyBarsHarveyBars Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    They probably didnt even consider to see what you wrote, I swear alot of there responses are just copy and paste from previous answers. 
    ShareTheLove
    Update ..  wow what an answer Yes IM completely satisfied thank you so much for your time
    I mean am I getting the shaft here if I am in the wrong please someone tell me... I'll accept it if I am but it feels like I'm getting screwed
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @GluAdmin
    @Glu_TapSports_Bot
    @GluSportsbIueleopard
    help this guy out here. your customer service is being very incompetent.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I would close that ticket and open a new one see if you have better luck with a different CS rep. 
    Thanks fellas I'm gonna try again
    Lol update... I am done they did I mean admit they fd up but they didn't necessarily make it right lmfa. I'm done with it though at least they admitted fault after all that 1500 pxp. Thanks for everyone's attention on this matter. Lol SMH
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Lol update... I am done they did I mean admit they fd up but they didn't necessarily make it right lmfa. I'm done with it though at least they admitted fault after all that 1500 pxp. Thanks for everyone's attention on this matter. Lol SMH
    You got 1,500 pxp from the compensation box? Do you still have Smith?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @retirepujols no sir I got mad traded him in  don't remember what I got for him probably 4k xp I assume so 1500pxp and 4kxp I guess u can say I came out ahead. I'm certainly not upset about it. I found the back and forth both humorous and fun. 
    update again lol this was pretty cool. Gotta give the a good report on this one.