Roster Spot Availability.

donkeydongs1992donkeydongs1992 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
edited November 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and have a conundrum on my hands. I'm at level 9 for my all star level and my roster spots are at 80, I have a friend who plays who is currently at 75 but shes only level 4. My question is this; If she levels up to 9 and will over time get an additional 15 and 20 roster spots as she progresses, then why is she at 75 now with the potential to get to 110 by level 9 as where I'm at level 9 now and only have 80? I know I should be getting rid of players I don't ise but when I unlock unique players I keep them, collect if you will, and I'm at 80 of 80 and it just doesn't add up. I've re-submitted a ticket for help but I was wondering if I was just crazy? Or if this was an unfortunate glitch. Thanks everyone I really need some help so I appreciate this more than you know.
1...2...3... Baseball!

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    The way they word it is just dumb. She won't get another 15 roster spots, it just means 15 more roster spots than what you start with. For example, I'm at +35 roster spots (95 total)- that's +35 from the original amount and not +35 from the last increased amount.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • donkeydongs1992donkeydongs1992 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Ahhh I see. So let's say eventually I get to level 10(once I take out a second mortgage 😂) ... How many spots would I have? Thanks for the help by the way my friend , greatly appreciate it.
    1...2...3... Baseball!
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    more advice-quit the game before you get in too deep unlike the rest of us idiots. 
    LMFAO !!! I hear you on that my man but theres little hope of that, I game too much and spend too much on all platforms so I'm essentially a lost cause 😂🤡. Out of all seriousness, it's starting to seem as if I'm just going to have to trade some guys in which sucks but it is what it is. Im sitting on like 30 boxes I cant open until I have room. What capacity does level 10 offer?
    1...2...3... Baseball!
    I’m at diamond and only have about 15 inactives. If they aren’t legends then they aren’t in my bench. 
    That makes good sense. Well again I greatly appreciate all of the info, I guess I'll just keep sitting on these boxes and shell out more dough to get to VIP. Speaking of which, if you're willing to give me your team name I would be happy to send a gift over in order to thank you for your help, because youve cleared up alot of my confusion. I won't lie, I'm sad the roster spots aren't much greater in number or available for monetary purchase to those willing, because I still don't see myself trading anyone in and for those willing it woulf be a cool option to spend 5$ for 5 spots or something along those lines.
    1...2...3... Baseball!
    No gifts necessary. That’s what we do on the forum. That and complain about the club cool down period. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    No gifts necessary. That’s what we do on the forum. That and complain about the club cool down period. 
    if you really want to send a gift, just send a sticker to @retirepujols. That’s all the gift anyone needs 
    Also think about all of the unopened boxes that you have. These could be event bonus players. They also could be players that u might want or need. 
    A sticker? Whats that and how do I do it? I'm a green horn guys my aplogies 😂
    1...2...3... Baseball!
    And as for the potential players yes I know there could be some absolute phenoms in there but I've got 5 legends in my line up and one in my rotation so for now I'm doing fine so I can let them sit for now.
    1...2...3... Baseball!
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    A sticker? Whats that and how do I do it? I'm a green horn guys my aplogies 😂
    When you go to chat, there is a button at the bottom left for stickers. If you have any, go to private messages and look up @retirepujols and send them to him (you get to keep the stickers too. It’s just you posting a picture)
    Thanks my man and again thanks to all you guys. Helpful as all hell and if I get more spots via a level 10 and VIP transition after spending my Autumn bonus on this game I'll send gifts to all! 😎
    1...2...3... Baseball!
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I can't speak for everyone else in here, but I'd prefer you didn't send gifts.  That just gives Glu more revenue, and with the addition of the club cool down timer, I'm very much hoping people stop spending in protest.  I know I have stopped spending myself.
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @mwilson829 i agree, but gonna grind out some videos. looking through their financials yesterday though, a really small fraction of their revenue comes from watching ads. IIRC, it's around 10% or so. Videos won't crush for them, it's money out of our pockets that do.
    Okay my friend I respect and support this decision. I'll pay it forward by not paying anything at all 😅. If that's the best way to thank you guys then I've got your back.
    1...2...3... Baseball!
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Yes stop spending any money on this game now
    Absolutely LOL  :D
    1...2...3... Baseball!