WoH Weekend: Bring on the boxes!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
It's been a brutal week. Like most, I'm not exactly thrilled with the cool down timer. We have a huge thread on it so I'm not going to get into it here, but I will say that I just got out of my 'time out' and just joined a club. NOT fun!

Let's just get down to business. If you're a fan of WoH and like boxes, this should be a great weekend. Here's hoping the players are worth chasing and nothing goes wrong. Personally, I plan to play a crap load of WoH. Gl guys!
If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Hmm... disappointing.

• mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    If the Curveball box is indeed one of the weekend boxes, I can only hope that the other one is significantly better.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Nope. 
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Wait that's a weekend box?? One legend and he's max 500 with a garbage skill combo? This game deserves to get deleted.
    I would rather be able to cycle cap a single Prime guy, than have this. If it was like last year’s Royale box, then I’d be happy with it, but it’s not.
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I like that we get boxes for levels 3 and 4 as well as 5 and that they add a player at each level but the odds in the level 4 and level 5 boxes really suck.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Two guys over a 360 max and both are unattainable as far as a cycle cap goes at 5% odds.  I guess there's a blue XP farm opportunity available, but other than that, yeah disappointing.  
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I would rather be able to cycle cap a single Prime guy, than have this. If it was like last year’s Royale box, then I’d be happy with it, but it’s not.
    Agree, hard to fathom that it could actually get worse then what its been but here we are
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Disappointing but not terrible? 
    1% chance for Yount and 5% chance at Kipnis.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Yeah I think I'd rather have the 430 prime Kipnis be the reward and at least be able to cap him.  
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    This is about 1000 times worse than what I expected.

I'm not sticking around after next week if this is what Royale is going to be like. Last year you had a 50/50 or 40/40/20 shot at usable players. Not this trash.
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    edited November 2019
    This is the worst case scenario for most Diamond players IMO. Very disappointing
  • checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Oof. No PXP or LXP, boxes are... meh.

This is great for players who are just starting out though! 3rd level provides a 100% chance at a special edition 5 star player. Too bad it's f*cking November and we are in the endgame...
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    as a diamond player how do you even approach this? You can’t cycle cap a player. You gain no lxp. What do u do with yount if you get him? Find a discount club and ruin you’re club play? Who would we want to level up in this box? Nobody that I can see. This is absolute GARBAGE! My wife will love it and so will the tv ratings. Please please please glu don’t screw us on Monday. My butt can’t take anymore. 
    Also, gotta love no Postseason Heroes as any of the bonus players. Really justifies the 1100 gold price point to make those players more or less useless.
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    This is straight up pathetic. Double gold videos it is!
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Also, gotta love no Postseason Heroes as any of the bonus players. Really justifies the 1100 gold price point to make those players more or less useless.
    I absolutely agree. That sucks, are they purposely trying to drive players away? This is just stupid!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    For those who are playing WoH, it appears to be AS level, which can be found here:

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030261/uploads/editor/4v/41lnjmoeka7x.png
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    DFBB said:
    For those who are playing WoH, it appears to be AS level, which can be found here:

At least there's that. AS is easier than Royale, right?
    buddydave said:
    DFBB said:

At least there's that. AS is easier than Royale, right?
    Royale has traditionally been classic, so... no. It's not.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Well.... it’s seems there is some complaining over Royale someone said it would be trash 🤔. Who said that? Lol 

Nah.... it s very disappointing but I knew they weren’t gonna give us a reason to cycle we are talking about  glu. Shitty players, horrible odds, no resources. 

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    DFBB said:

Thanks for the info. I know that many of us are unhappy but will still play due to habit or boredom. I shouldn’t be too mad-glu saved me more money this weekend. No boxes or field pass for sure. 
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    If you have the sluggars, I would recommend endlessly cycling Slugfest.  Decent bxp comparatively  and you could really fill up on evo in the new evo shortage.
  • HeadRushHeadRush Registered Users 33 Posts
    Boxes are garbage
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    If you have the sluggars, I would recommend endlessly cycling Slugfest.  Decent bxp comparatively  and you could really fill up on evo in the new evo shortage.
    If you are gold or lower this is probably the play seriously  
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    edited November 2019
    First time through. Lucky pull. I’d have to play non-stop for the next few days to cap him  
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    JTTeams said:
    First time through. Lucky pull. I’d have to play non-stop for the next few days to cap him  

what is the line up?
    Need more Living Legends!
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    It’s All Star level, easier than Royale normally is.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    The last 4 pitchers LLRR and were 317 at D1