Fan Rewards 11/8

checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
On top of the fact that GLU has already sufficiently annoyed everyone with the cooldown timer and this crappy Royale weekend, oh and also the trash boxes as well, they make matters worse with a HORRENDOUS fan rewards weekend. Pennants?! Are you serious? A BXP box? No LXP whatsoever? GLU has officially lost me as a player. I'm done y'all.

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Anyone have what is after 10K? That annoys the hell out of me that sometimes they show it, sometimes they don't

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts

• buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Makes me glad I don't have 50K.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I got 50k, and I’ll still have it on Monday morning too! 😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Wouldn't the hot hitter skills become active in WOH after the first hit ? If so, would be a good closer against RHP. 
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Well, 40k reward is nice, using your gold on mega lxp/pxp deal boxes to get there
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Rippers said:
    Wouldn't the hot hitter skills become active in WOH after the first hit ? If so, would be a good closer against RHP. 
    In theory, kind good.  But you'd still need to get a hit first.  The community is divided on whether or not skills activate/deactivate during WoH rounds.  You can do some searching on the forum for more info.  IMO skills don't change mid-round, just from my experience. 
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    It's only 1 hit.
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Rippers said:
    The skills say in a game. So.......does Glu consider WOH a game? I’m thinking no. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Rippers said:
    IF they work like they are supposed to, then they activate after one hit and should stay active.  However #Skillsgate has me confused oftern, especially with the newer skills so the only way to know for sure is to test yourself through trial and error