WoH Weekend: Bring on the boxes!

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    On my way to a cycle cap! I just need him 48 more times to have a capped 360 worthless batter
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    If you have the sluggars, I would recommend endlessly cycling Slugfest.  Decent bxp comparatively  and you could really fill up on evo in the new evo shortage.
    If you are gold or lower this is probably the play seriously  
    rather just watch vids on a double gold weekend. can rack up 500+ gold in the same time i can grind out a cycle for 12 evo. i'll probably go around 3x to avoid the evo/gold level up from bronze to silver and silver to gold. but the double gold during this event is not making me want to play this weekend, maybe at all except for on mondays
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Does anyone have experience using a player with the first pitch skill on walk-off? If so, what is your opinion on that skill for walk-off?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    I have Bagwell and Realmuto with the 1st pitch skill. I know it shows as active when you begin the round, so I try to crush it if there are fastballs coming at me. It's a decent, not great, skill for WOH. Probably similar to RISP or something. 
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I like it for walkoff.  I don't believe skills turn off in WOH, so I believe it to be active the hole time, even if you foul off a pitch.  The guys I use with it perform as a would expect them to with the skill being active.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    LOL. I got Markchokis in all three damn boxes winning WoH. Lame lame lame lame lame lame lame

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    If you have the sluggars, I would recommend endlessly cycling Slugfest.  Decent bxp comparatively  and you could really fill up on evo in the new evo shortage.
    But mid event they're going to change the EVO to franchise coins and energy drinks like they did the 5.10 royale pitcher last Wednesday.
    Just no.  
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Welp, just cleared WoH again, and got Kakes twice again. Jeezus H. This is lame beyond comprehension.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Debating if time is better spent just farming gold...
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @Punkers777 definitely better spent farming gold
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I'm going to turn lemons into lemonade.  My plan is to level the four scrub 360 players to P10 and then cycle cap all four them.  They're all throw away players for me (aside from club points), but a 12-15 minute cycle for a guaranteed 50K+ of BxP ain't too bad.  Plus my solo club is currently at P10, so I need all the balls to get to diamond.
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    !st cycle I pulled Mercer 3x next Cycle Markakis 3x lmao 
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @SandlotGuru. Ur only taking 12 to 15 min per cycle. Geeze. Imma just quit now. My all diamond10 team takes 45 min due to lag
    15 on iOS. That’s manually playing the 15  rounds instead of using gold for auto play 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    @SandlotGuru

360 Alcantara will actually make my rotation, but I'll pretend I didn't just say that.  

But you are right on the money.  For Diamond clubs who either have uncapped keepers that they want to cap, or who don't have the BXP to consistently cap PotW/Gamechangers, that is exactly the right route to go.  
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Frankly I've never played the All-Star tower on Mondays, but this is significantly easier than the typical Wednesday tower, with really no resistance.  The only match-ups I can't seem to auto-play successfully are 4-9 and 5-9, otherwise it's a cake walk.  Plus I have an iPhone  ;)
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Where do you get prime Suarez ? Thanks. 
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @SandlotGuru well I'm happy for you at least lol. But yeah it's totally been a breeze thus far. In that time only to level 4 lol. But really sucks the rewards box dont count towards the pity timer despite being the same box
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited November 2019
    What's up with the WOH unlocks? We have the 3x accolade and it appears it's for the entire event and not for each level/cycle. Come on.
    I just don’t think that I can play woh much this weekend. Going through the motions over and over again with no resistance and no cycle capping is incredibly boring. What a major disappointment 
    removing pxp from royale altogether is a terrible idea. you claim you want to promote club continuity? only real source of pxp now is through solo club cvc rewards.

your crap of excuses for this cool down period is spin spin spin. we're not a dumb consumer base (actually, i take that back, not sure about everyone), but the average guy that has spent money on this game knows what you're really up to.
    you really should be promoting this game ahead of 2020, instead of grinding every last dollar you can for your core 2019 users. you are putting off your user base - we can all see how costly it is to acquire users, but you are just choosing short term strategies for earnings purposes over long-term enterprise value growth.

maybe you can create another game to be a cash cow, but you are destroying the continuity of this community Glu. once people leave, they tend not to come back. i'm not talking about the people who say they are going to quit and then don't uninstall, but the guys that are fed up with this crap that they don't want to spend money on product for your next year's pipeline. 

/end rant... continues to grind videos.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Sooo the new trend is to release lower max legends than previously released? Who is in charge over there these days?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    What's up with the WOH unlocks? We have the 3x accolade and it appears it's for the entire event and not for each level/cycle. Come on.
    Maximum value- 300 gold
    leveling discount for diamond team- 1 player value 300K LXP (rough number)- value based on mega LXP boxes- 60,000 gold 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Maximum value- 300 gold
    leveling discount for diamond team- 1 player value 300K LXP (rough number)- value based on mega LXP boxes- 60,000 gold 
    All this to say that the unlocks is a worthless accolade as it currently stands and clearly not worth spending to get. 1.4 multiplier makes a huge difference as does the leveling discount. But this accolade lacks a lot to be desired. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm going to turn lemons into lemonade.  My plan is to level the four scrub 360 players to P10 and then cycle cap all four them.  They're all throw away players for me (aside from club points), but a 12-15 minute cycle for a guaranteed 50K+ of BxP ain't too bad.  Plus my solo club is currently at P10, so I need all the balls to get to diamond.
    I went g10 on all four. It's such easy bxp.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    15 on iOS. That’s manually playing the 15  rounds instead of using gold for auto play 
    I hate iOs so much. So Much! Grrr!!!!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    @DFBB I’ll sell you my phone and my team for a fair price. 
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    How does everyone feel about Damon?  I can't decide if lead-off is good for WOH or not.
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Think of this as a practice WOH to prepare for Monday.