New Accolades for top 25?

eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
Does anyone know what the Stat bonus (Tues.) or WoH unlock (Thurs.) mean in regards to the Weekend Royale?

Comments

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    That is my hunch.   Basically all accolades earned during the week help for the weekend which is the same process as before.   But its the first week so we are all still learning
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    So im just taking a guess here with this WOH unlock. So after one or a couple of cycles, woh will be locked for a certain amount of time. This accolade will allow you 3 free unlocks which will cost gold otherwise. Its either that or the last 4 of round 6 will be locked after first failure...
  • ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    So im just taking a guess here with this WOH unlock. So after one or a couple of cycles, woh will be locked for a certain amount of time. This accolade will allow you 3 free unlocks which will cost gold otherwise. Its either that or the last 4 of round 6 will be locked after first failure...
    I saw those Accolades .. Here my guess... WOH 1x (1day pass) WOH 2x (2day pass)  WOH 3x whole weekend. Thats what i am thinking..
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

• mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    The WOH unlock accolade is to unlock players for repeat use.
  • ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    The WOH unlock accolade is to unlock players for repeat use.
    Cool.. Now I wish for a switch hitter with double WOH skill around 520 overall
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

• mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Good luck finding just a lefty with double useful skills, let along a switch hitter.
  • HarveyBarsHarveyBars Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Hoping that, whatever we get/earn builds up for the weekend event
    ShareTheLove
  • 17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I've got the Bronx bomber Bernie Williams double skill runners on I feel good about him  are am I just being a know nothing rookie? Thought this was a good conversation to ask
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    He’s good but not a finisher
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I have a hard time finishing too 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @17takeitback19 Bernie is an excellent player in all game modes but not a finisher for walk off hero. He would work well on most stages of woh but not the really hard ones in the hof tower. Depends on what you plan on using him for
  • 17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    @criffy thanks I'm leaning that. he's been pretty good for me so far with gold boost nice to have a switch hitter
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I haven’t been able to play weekend royale until my wife gets home and I can steal her phone. What do all of the new accolades mean are they useful? specifically curios about the WOH unlock  
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 it's for unlocking a player for repeat use in WOH instead of using gold.

According to @JEDDDOGGY you only get to use each charge once for the entire event. So pretty useless.