How to spend the weekend

whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
 Was hoping to tap like a fool this weekend with the wife out of town and loaded with gold.  Unfortunately glu has introduced a horrible royale for us, useless boxes everywhere, plus a multiplier and rebracket to come out after we have played 58 hours into a 60 hour event (most ridiculous thing about the weekend).  

Now that I think of it my odds are better playing roulette.  Hmmm.... maybe I will skip roulette and have a poker weekend.

Anybody else got any ideas on how we can spend the weekend?
I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
- Blueleopard

Comments

• checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Well I'm kicking off my weekend by deleting this app from my phone and ipad... lol
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I'll be having beaucoup sex with the wifey since she is leaving for a week. Then lots of football watching while I finger my Ipad. Likely just collecting double gold.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    maybe he’s a virgin. You shouldn’t pass judgement 
  • CalYenteCalYente Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I find that with women (just like with WoH), it's easier to "cycle" if you go gold
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Diamond is easier for both
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I'll be having beaucoup sex with the wifey since she is leaving for a week. Then lots of football watching while I finger my Ipad. Likely just collecting double gold.
    A skilled tapper should be able to do both things at the same time...

Oh, make no mistake: I can multitask with the best of them.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    My TSB plan for the weekend is simple.  

Going for 40 WOH cycles, nothing else.  I'm not using any gold. 13 cycles a day,  really don't have to go too hard for that especially having full days instead of just 11 to 11.

Not opening any boxes til the end.  By the end I'll have 120.  At that time I'll level up the four 360 guys to high Platinum and start pulling.  They'll all be maxed at the end, but I don't really care about that.  What I care about is approximately 20K blue XP per pull should net me about 2M blue XP in the end plus major draft picks and bonus games and cash.  I can keep that in reserve to max out all PotW/Gamechangers in the near future.  

I know some Diamond guys have no use for BXP, and I know many are disappointed, but this still works a lot better for me than a Prime sprint weekend.  
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts

Going for 40 WOH cycles, nothing else.  I'm not using any gold. 13 cycles a day,  really don't have to go too hard for that especially having full days instead of just 11 to 11.

Not opening any boxes til the end.  By the end I'll have 120.  At that time I'll level up the four 360 guys to high Platinum and start pulling.  They'll all be maxed at the end, but I don't really care about that.  What I care about is approximately 20K blue XP per pull should net me about 2M blue XP in the end plus major draft picks and bonus games and cash.  I can keep that in reserve to max out all PotW/Gamechangers in the near future.  

I know some Diamond guys have no use for BXP, and I know many are disappointed, but this still works a lot better for me than a Prime sprint weekend.  
    2nd best plan I have heard, @drsmartassphd has the best obviously
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    whynot said:

2nd best plan I have heard, @drsmartassphd has the best obviously
    Well, my wife always has a headache.  
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Ive been burning through tournaments. By far the easiest farm for bxp. Capped Smith at d10. At a 270 rate, easy 20k xp for the weekend 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    @matt_sackett can point you in the direction of a website to spend your weekend on. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I appear to be becoming a legend.  Interesting.  
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.