You knows what funny? We just proved this theory in tourney boxes are complete bs. Every diamond player in here knows exactly what Im talking about. They claim the FR coins are 27% odds, how many times did you pull Kevin when he was available? I pulled him 11 stright times opening my tourney boxes, this was just one set of open that I did. They put a player in to replace FR coins which was great and their own bs odds came back to bit them in the a.ss. 27% right? All diamond players know the odds in those boxes are bogus, we pull FR coins more then we pull BGs.
Maybe people who aren’t diamonds complained that they couldn’t get him so they took him out of the box and are going to add him to specials menu for $19.99. Was he available in other tiers? I’m silver and definitely wasn’t available in tourney box.
My observations are that the tourney box percentages are in line with those listed. I do go in bad coin runs but overall they equal out for me. I didn’t believe the odds at first so I tested it. I accumulated 350 Diamond Tourney Boxes a few weeks ago. A decent sample size.Results:55% Bonus Games (1,977)18% Ice Wraps (192)27% Franchise Coins (94)These percents are in line with the box odds of 56%, 17%, and 27%. Averaged 10.3 BG for each BG box. Averaged 5.6 BG per box overall. HOWEVER, I 1000% AGREE WITH THE COMMENTS THAT CHANGING THE REWARDS IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EVENT IS NOT APPROPRIATE. I bought Field Pass this weekend only because Kevan Smith was a reward in the box. Now they removed him. Bait and switch. It is trickery and a deceptive move. The shady business practices continue.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!