Boxes on boxes...

donkeydongs1992donkeydongs1992 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts

I'm at 80/80 for my roster, I'm all star level 9, far away from level 9, these boxes are piling up and I cant open them. I want Jackie Robinson man. What do I do?
1...2...3... Baseball!

Comments

• jerrye23jerrye23 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    post your roster. why are you holding on to 80 players? 
  • donkeydongs1992donkeydongs1992 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    So my roster is jam packed with players that spread between regular EXP, Prime and legend. They're all like the ones that you don't  get from draft picks. 
    1...2...3... Baseball!
  • jerrye23jerrye23 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I got that part, What is the value of holding on to so many?
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Mr. Dongs I would suggest trading in anyone below a max of 400 that should get you to at least 60/80. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Dude, just get rid of guys already 😂 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I just cant bring myself to do it 😂😂 I think I'll stock pile boxes for awhile 😂
    1...2...3... Baseball!
    But why? What's the point of opening boxes from last week/two weeks ago/etc so you can hold on to players from who knows how long ago that aren't used 😭 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I want to open your boxes for you 🤮
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It sounds like you have your mind made up and have decided to do the opposite of what we’ve all said to do. Which is the same advice that we gave you in another thread so please don’t start another thread and ask the same question
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Will do cock smooch! If you don't like the threads... Don't comment 😂😂🤡🤡
    Unopened boxes are like unopened Christmas presents. They look good, but you can’t do anything with them until you open them and see what’s inside. 

Ain’t no need for name calling 
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Dang, he's not even one of the funny trolls
    edited November 2019
    Absolutely not my man, absolutely not. I'm just a clown 🤡 but this game on my phone really is life or death and i waste hundreds on it so Cobra has life really figured out, you're right... I'm not funny
    1...2...3... Baseball!
This discussion has been closed.