Options

Multipliers

tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
The only thing worse than playing for 9.5 hours and revealing how you get screwed outta the rebracket. Is playing for 2 days and 9.5 hours and getting screwed out of a rebracket lol

Comments

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    We asked for it.... well I didn’t lol 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    They changed the timer, so not all bad.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Same multipliers for the 3rd straight week. Hmm....
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Lazy is too kind of a word
  • Options
    MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Lazy glu lazy
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I was sniffing 4th before the multipliers and dropped 60 spots? Most of my points are from prime and 2nd most are from woh. The 2 highest multipliers. How does that happen?
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I was sniffing 4th before the multipliers and dropped 60 spots? Most of my points are from prime and 2nd most are from woh. The 2 highest multipliers. How does that happen?
    Since you're solo, you are forbidden from having a good time. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    @pujols thanks for clarifying that for me. I didn’t realize that. Was that in the latest update? I guess I can spend the day with my wife tomorrow without worrying about chasing a top finish. Even left my phone at home when we went to dinner. She was shocked!
  • Options
    Now is the time that I could leave my club and help out a forum member. I guess that’s not gonna happen with a 12 hour cool down period 
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Now is the time that I could leave my club and help out a forum member. I guess that’s not gonna happen with a 12 hour cool down period 
    I mean if you want to come help me get to tier 5 feel free. Overnight is the time to jump clubs with the massively long cvc. 
  • Options
    MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Change the weekend to Royale then the big reveal  back to prime games. Seriously though come on. 
  • Options
    JTANDME said:
    2003cobra said:
    I mean if you want to come help me get to tier 5 feel free. Overnight is the time to jump clubs with the massively long cvc. 
    If I leave my club now I could be there at 807 tonight. 
  • Options
    JudgeJudge Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Why the same exact multipliers for three straight Royale events?   4/7/2/1/1 each of the past three events.  SMH. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Judge said:
    Why the same exact multipliers for three straight Royale events?   4/7/2/1/1 each of the past three events.  SMH. 
    Multipliers and rebrackets really need to get scraped. Honestly, the multipliers were a cool idea, but the execution has been poor(understatement). Rebrackets were supposed to be addressed, but here we are. Whatever. I'm not going to sweat this anymore. Just moving on.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Last 2 times I started in an all Cooperstown bracket then the rebracket im in a normal majors bracket... so I’ve been happy with it...if I was diamond though I would be annoyed with the multipliers of 1x for tourneys and bg