WoH Weekend: Bring on the boxes!

13Next

Comments

• snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    What's up with the WOH unlocks? We have the 3x accolade and it appears it's for the entire event and not for each level/cycle. Come on.
    Definitely disappointing. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Pulled Mercer and Markakis twice and alcantara once so far. They should have made a prime have better odds this is ridiculous 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Because I'm a fool for WoH, I have cleared this Royale 5 times.

In 15 boxes, I've now pulled Markakis 14 times. Yes, you read that correctly. 14 of my 15 pulls have been the same guy. This is unreal. LOL

No more WoH for me this weekend. This is lame.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts

In 15 boxes, I've now pulled Markakis 14 times. Yes, you read that correctly. 14 of my 15 pulls have been the same guy. This is unreal. LOL

not as bad as me ive cycled 15 times already...

I beat it 10x so 20 chances at a prime and nothing. These odds are ridiculous. But at least I got all of the worthless 360 guys not just Markakis I guess haha
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I'm 16 cycles in and I've gotten Kipnis twice.
     I took all bxp players to B10 to start. Markakis is Bxp Leader at G6, while none of the other players are out of Silver yet. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I took the 360 guys to p9 and most of them are capped-Markakis was almost half of my pulls so far.  I’ve pulled kipnis 3 time and Knoblauch once. Not going to a discount club so not buying field pass either. Saved another 20 this weekend. Thanks glu
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I really regret wasting time and PXP cycle capping that 400 Prime Correa from Royale WOH a couple months ago.  Dude is freaking terrible.  I would be just as well off with a 360 max SS.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    a couple months ago.  
    👀
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    a couple months ago.  
    👀
    My point was that he consistently loses low level WOH autoplays at a higher rate than the max 360s that I still have in my lineup, despite having good skills for it.  I'm not trying to take down high level 5s with him or anything.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    a couple months ago.  
    👀
    My point was that he consistently loses low level WOH autoplays at a higher rate than the max 360s that I still have in my lineup, despite having good skills for it.  I'm not trying to take down high level 5s with him or anything.
    I feel they nerf the older players.  This weak Nick Markakis is killing it, while my 2+ month old 430 prime g10 Dan Vogelbach skills at 9/9 is getting beat down in the middle of these levels.
    Just no.  
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    DFBB said:
    2003cobra said:
    15 on iOS. That’s manually playing the 15  rounds instead of using gold for auto play 
    I hate iOs so much. So Much! Grrr!!!!
    Just go buy a burner off craigslist.  With the amount of hours you clock in, it would practically pay for itself.  
    I’m a very upfront person as I’m sure you're aware. I can take any grain of salt and turn it to sugar. I’m called every name in the book before sunrise. But again... very upfront.  You play this game for 12 plus a day, likely way more. Why have you stuck with android?  You know damn well iOS is better. 
    Game guardian doesn't work on iOS as well. ;)
    There is definitely game guardian for iOS 🙃
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Can verify. As well as other more advanced hacking tools
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    DFBB said:
    2003cobra said:
    15 on iOS. That’s manually playing the 15  rounds instead of using gold for auto play 
    I hate iOs so much. So Much! Grrr!!!!
    Just go buy a burner off craigslist.  With the amount of hours you clock in, it would practically pay for itself.  
    I’m a very upfront person as I’m sure you're aware. I can take any grain of salt and turn it to sugar. I’m called every name in the book before sunrise. But again... very upfront.  You play this game for 12 plus a day, likely way more. Why have you stuck with android?  You know damn well iOS is better. 
    Since you asked so nicely(and twice!), here are a few reasons:

1)I'm cheap. Have you seen the prices for new Iphones lately?? And just like in TSB, I ain't getting/leveling something that won't have a decent shelf life.  No thanks to anything that is more than a year old.
    2)My pixel 2 still works great for everything else. Also, see #1.

3)If I were to get a new Iphone just for TSB, trust me, it would never pay for itself. Reason being? See #2 and of course, #1.

4)I'm simply not getting a phone just for an app. That's absolutely ridiculous. It's like admitting I have an addiction. 

5)All jokes aside, I'm actually eligible for an upgrade and it's something I will likely do soon. I even looked at some phones recently, but there's something fundamentally wrong about putting the onus on the customers to right the wrongs, so to speak, of a company. Regardless, the disparity between the two systems will be what I remember most about '19. That and the cool-down thingamajig. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    What is this game guardian you speak of. Does it guard me against a cool down. 
  • JudgeJudge Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    What is this game guardian you speak of. Does it guard me against a cool down. 
    Actually, it might. I imagine a crafty Game Guardian user will figure out how to manipulate the cool down timer... 
    @DFBB, When I say burner phone, I mean a burner phone. I’ve got 5 of them in my desk at work. I carry 2 with me at all times, and an additional 1 in my truck as back up. My work gives me a new one every 3-4 months because of specific requirements by our clients privacy. This means i have a surplus of phones that I pawn off to people for dirt cheap. Surely there’s people like me where you live. 😁
    I can only imagine you are the Heisenberg of Canada..