More evidence it's all rigged, and no one should be surprised by now...

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
The odds 2 teams could be tied are off the charts.  The odds 2 sets could be tied is comparable to someone winning Powerball..... 7 weeks in a row.... without even buying a ticket.
Glu allows this.....  WE allow Glu to allow this.

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    This probably sounds crazy, but I believe they're doing it legitimately. I'm not saying they play the game legitimately, but that they earn the tie legitimately. I watched both heyslugger and cove for a while in one of the previous VIP events, and I saw them both scoring small points towards the end in order to finish with the same score. A clubmate of their's, whose word I have no reason to question, also confirmed this for me. Meh 🤷🏻‍♂️ I think at this point that's the mini game for them
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    This is correct.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Sorry, not buying it.  Not with 2 sets especially.   Think about it, we're not talking about small numbers.  This isn't "hey you score 20 points and I'll score 20 points". This is in billions.
    Well, I imagine they have most (if not all) of the cvc bonus players capped and have zero problem spending any amount of gold they wish to spend. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I was under the impression that there is a max number of points that you could reach. Not that I’ve ever approached it. 
    2003cobra said:
    I was under the impression that there is a max number of points that you could reach. Not that I’ve ever approached it. 

That's a good point, they do have different scores showing on their player cards. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Hes done this for the past 4 or 5 VIP events. Believe what you want, Im no fan of those two but they doing it legit. They spend stupid amounts of money and lining up the pt totals isn't that difficult when your ahead by so much.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Hes done this for the past 4 or 5 VIP events. Believe what you want, Im no fan of those two but they doing it legit. They spend stupid amounts of money and lining up the pt totals isn't that difficult when your ahead by so much.
    And the other 2 teams?
    Millecors said:
    dkarski87 said:
    And the other 2 teams?
    I would imagine the same concept, they're not catching up to slugger and cove yet the guy behind them isn't catching up to them. It isn't hard to believe guys from these top clubs talk to each other, and those two decided to go for the tie and both earn third place rewards.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    You're making it out to be like it's random. If every player knows how many points they can score per play per game, it's completely reasonable to think, in concert with each other, they could reach a mutually agreed upon score and sit there. 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    VIP events are f$&#!?g stupid for anyone but those top 10 players. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    One of those teams should score more points with 10 seconds left to break the tie 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I’m not VIP. What are the rewards like in these things? 
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Bigsnacks is legit. Ive been around him enough to know 
    edited November 2019
    samtheman said:
    I’m not VIP. What are the rewards like in these things? 
    The rewards look fantastic, but aren't so great when you realize the resources it takes to get you there lol

• jamtasticjamtastic Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
     Them boys spend stupid money ain’t no way other wise.  I don’t bother with the vip events. You better off doing Cvc for field pass. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I was on that list till I lost 300 million to the panning, then I fell asleep during another round waiting for the video continue so I said screw it...lol...plus I checked my cameras and I got a 12 and 2 10 pointers coming through my hunting spots so the fever kicked in big time! Need to fill the freezer
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Didn’t know what you guys meant by panning issue until it just happened to me 3 times yesterday, one time after I scored the most points I ever have. How has this not been fixed yet
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Game is extra buggy this weekend. Now the game crashes after every c vs c match for me if I click the menu button. I have to click rewards or rankings first or it closes the app, also very choppy all a sudden..game freezes for over a minute sometimes and videos have been horrendous...hasn’t been a double gold weekend for me