Buddy locked out of Account

CrawfordBoxesCrawfordBoxes Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
Long story short my cousin has a vip account but can’t get into it currently. He had to get a new phone and tried reconnecting to Facebook and didn’t bring his team back. He’s even tried to see if it was email it was backed up to but that won’t work either. He’s signed up for vip email so not sure if he could get back that way. Does anyone know any other way he could get his account back?

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Open a ticket with customer service. 
  • CrawfordBoxesCrawfordBoxes Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    He did that and I sent one for him to vip hotline but he said he hasn’t had success with that yet. Guess I’ll see what they say to me as well.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    He can also use the “contact us “on the forum. I’ve had better luck going that route at times. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Long story short my cousin has a vip account but can’t get into it currently. He had to get a new phone and tried reconnecting to Facebook and didn’t bring his team back. He’s even tried to see if it was email it was backed up to but that won’t work either. He’s signed up for vip email so not sure if he could get back that way. Does anyone know any other way he could get his account back?
    Same thing happened to me for the entire month of July.   Keep after CS, send screenshots of anything he had in his account recently (lineups, homepage with resources, players won) and screenshots of subscriptions and recent purchases.  Send to in game CS and by email and don’t stop till you get a rep that will help.