Here we go again...

2Next

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    just a bunch of haters. Is lead off skill active during woh?
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Yep.....active every time.  
  • JudgeJudge Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I’m very happy with the leadoff skill.  Don’t have Damon but have Pumpkin Lindor and he’s been amazing.  Never makes an out in CVC.  I personally wouldn’t rely on it for WOH - some feel it turns off after the first at bat in the WOH inning. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Skillsgate has never officially been resolved. So a lot of guessing going on
    I used that Damon to close for this baby WOH and he never lost or needed a boost.  Would not in HOF but will utilize him in scenarios where both skills fire at the off. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited November 2019
    bigvivec said:
    Well......for my money Damon is awesome.  Not ideal WOH skills but can definitely play a part.  All other modes he’s lit.  Not sure why DFBB doesn’t like him in WOH.....he was lit every at bat with the leadoff skill.

I'm interested to hear how he does for you tomorrow. I haven't liked what I've heard about that skill so far, and it's only limited to one roster spot, but if it works it works. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I thought for sure Glu would troll me by giving me Damon after they gave me Rice. Thought I was going to end up with all Red Sox legends and no Yankees. But secretly I kinda wanted Damon which is probably why I didn’t get him because Glu is in my mind controlling my addiction. 
    I throw up a little each time I see a Sox player in my lineup but for that level of performance I suck it up.....
    bigvivec said:
    Well......for my money Damon is awesome.  Not ideal WOH skills but can definitely play a part.  All other modes he’s lit.  Not sure why DFBB doesn’t like him in WOH.....he was lit every at bat with the leadoff skill.

I'm interested to hear how he does for you tomorrow. I haven't liked what I've heard about that skill so far, and it's only limited to one roster spot, but if it works it works. 
    I’ll let you know.  
    How does “I’ll let you know rate a disagree?!”  LOL.......not possible to take personally at this point. 
    edited November 2019
    Damon is a beast.  Slotted in the #2 LHB spot and shaved time off rounds for sure.  Finished 1.5h ahead of schedule.  Not a closer but imagine he’ll have a woh spot till the end of the year.    Good times.  
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Ugh.  I’d kick a puppy for a 520 LH OF right now....