450 Primes

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
These guys may be quite the crock.  In between chasing clearers....I’ve been hunting these guys as table setters.  Having just leveled my first, I’m awfully unimpressed 

despite having a 3.4% overall increase over the previously available 435’s....they enjoy just a 1.4% increase in HIT rating

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I pulled realmuto last weekend and leveled him up instantly but he replaced a 350 catcher. So to me it depends on your situation. I won’t do that again until they are 470 or higher. So yeah kind of a waste 
  • AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Each player varies on their hit ratings, so your mileage on that will vary. Honestly, a 430 or 435 can be just as good if not better than a 450/470, depending on his skills and the needs of your team and how you can utilize him. I have 430 double RHP Bellinger who is still hitting better overall than my 470 legend Edmonds. I just got 435 Crawford this weekend and leveled him immediately because of skills and position. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I had 70K PXP I had been saving for the next 450 I landed.

when I took a look at how little the difference was last nice...I blew all that PXP in upgrading my legend’s skills instead